THIS IS WATERMARK!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Hitler sums up my feelings perfectly there.

Just the other day I was saying I should've voted for Hilary. Obama's a douchebag. We need to drop him the 2012 primaries.

When Obama was elected with huge supermajorities in congress, I had dreams of America moving forward at a pace unprecedented since the days FDR. All of the civil liberties increases, all of the socially liberal stances, and we'd finally get fucking HEALTHCARE! The biggest liberal dream of all time! With the senator from Virginia bringing up criminal justice reform, and several state acting at once to abolish the death penalty, I even entertained the possibility that my holy grail issue would be enacted.

Obama fucked it all up. He fucked up the opportunity of a century. Now I'm stuck with Bush III. I fucking hate him. I would vote for a Republican before Obama.

When Obama was elected with huge supermajorities in congress, I had dreams of America moving forward at a pace unprecedented since the days FDR. All of the civil liberties increases, all of the socially liberal stances, and we'd finally get fucking HEALTHCARE! The biggest liberal dream of all time! With the senator from Virginia bringing up criminal justice reform, and several state acting at once to abolish the death penalty, I even entertained the possibility that my holy grail issue would be enacted.

Obama fucked it all up. He fucked up the opportunity of a century. Now I'm stuck with Bush III. I fucking hate him. I would vote for a Republican before Obama.

So, you abandoned logic and historical precedent because of Obama? Hell when I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, even I wasn't that idealistic and naive.

So, you abandoned logic and historical precedent because of Obama? Hell when I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, even I wasn't that idealistic and naive.

Capt, in 2008, all of this looked easy and common sense. It was easy and common sense. Obama managed to fuck it up. I think he should just go ahead already and change his political affiliation to Republican.

Capt, in 2008, all of this looked easy and common sense. It was easy and common sense. Obama managed to fuck it up. I think he should just go ahead already and change his political affiliation to Republican.
No. it certainly didn't look easy. America historically is resistant to change (and being told what's good for us). If you really want to change things, I suggest you look at incrementalism.

And several states moved to abolish the death penalty, but only New Mexico actually did it. Man, this is a failure of epic proportions. The Democrats are the most incompetent political party in human history.

No. it certainly didn't look easy. America historically is resistant to change (and being told what's good for us). If you really want to change things, I suggest you look at incrementalism.

Incrementalism gets you nowhere. All the biggest liberal reforms were accomplished in waves. We shouldn't waste our time in power.

Incrementalism gets you nowhere. All the biggest liberal reforms were accomplished in waves. We shouldn't waste our time in power.
Incrementalism get you EVERYWHERE. Look no further than gun control/gun rights. Or football. Both are good examples.

And here is the best part:

Remember the googly eyes and the utter rapture liberals were in with obama? IF THEY CAN'T GET THIS SHIT DOWN WITH OBAMA, THEN WHO WILL THEY GET IT DOWN WITH!?!?

no one!

:good4u::good4u::good4u:

And here is the best part:

Remember the googly eyes and the utter rapture liberals were in with obama? IF THEY CAN'T GET THIS SHIT DOWN WITH OBAMA, THEN WHO WILL THEY GET IT DOWN WITH!?!?

no one!

:good4u::good4u::good4u:

I was the one saying "Prepare to get disappointed by someone new". Obama exceeded my wildest expectations in this regard.

I know how libs felt when dubya failed. It's like "lol guys saw this coming waaaaaay ahead of you proles"

Back