This is why Italy elected Meloni

serenpitydip is a self-confessed racist. He scours rightwing trash sites for racist ammunition.

He would post ' BLACK MAN CAUGHT WITH RAZOR ' if a dude had his bathroom raided.

The Russians are coming up with some weird fake names for their fake newspapers: Times Algebra?

I shouldn't make too much fun. That picture looks like it was taken in Pennsylvania, so this may be about Pennsylvania.
Our expatriate poster has gone from a Russian Twitter bot to a Russian Reddit poster as sources.

An illegal alien who speaks fluent Italian? Ever been to Italy? There are a lot of things wrong with the story, but first and foremost the source. border controls.

Yes I've been to Italy, many times in fact. I've been to most countries in Europe. You're just being a cunt which of course is your default setting. Italy is overrun with North Africans and they are truly sick of it
Even the Germans have had enough, they have finally come to its senses and reinstated border controls. The cunt Merkel has much to answer for.

SHOCKING NEWS 🚨 Illegal Migrant throws an Italian ticket inspector out of his train

Everyone in SHOCK !! Poor Ticket Inspector just wanted to check tickets of passengers.

ANGEY GEORGIA MELONI : "If you enter Italy illegally, you will be deported" 🔥

"I will save my country & won't allow Italy to become Europe's refugee camp" - MELONI

In the US, outside a deep blue state, that fuckstick would have ended up being shot dead...

Back