This man is truly amazing

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Paul Smith suffers from cerebral palsy. No one believed that he would survive long enough to learn anything as a child. It took 16 years until he could speak and just as long all over until he could finally walk. He spent the majority of his life in a nursing home. No one could have ever thought that he, an illiterate, would create wonders with a typewriter. These wonders the like of which, no one else has ever created.

It is impossible to imagine how much ingenuity lies behind these works. I mean, painting the Mona Lisa using just 10 characters!? Share this story of one of the most unlikely artists of all time.

this is very inspirational and heartwarming. I just can't believe what happened next. He is a very brave and encouraging and he lets me know all dreams are possible. I only wish they had a top ten list of his best most inspirational typewriter art. I bet number 4 especially would blow me away.

this is very inspirational and heartwarming. I just can't believe what happened next. He is a very brave and encouraging and he lets me know all dreams are possible. I only wish they had a top ten list of his best most inspirational typewriter art. I bet number 4 especially would blow me away.

Yes I daresay you consider him to be a retard and a spazz, however you reveal much about yourself in the process.

I spent a day in Portland last spring, and wandered past a paper store, which had a "public typewriter" outside the door.

Do you mean like this?

17297044-large.jpg

The public typing station at Oblation Papers & Press, 516 N.W. 12th Ave

Paul Smith suffers from cerebral palsy. No one believed that he would survive long enough to learn anything as a child. It took 16 years until he could speak and just as long all over until he could finally walk. He spent the majority of his life in a nursing home. No one could have ever thought that he, an illiterate, would create wonders with a typewriter. These wonders the like of which, no one else has ever created.

It is impossible to imagine how much ingenuity lies behind these works. I mean, painting the Mona Lisa using just 10 characters!? Share this story of one of the most unlikely artists of all time.

there is an artist in all of us.

some are hell bound to share that artist within.

It comes in all forms.

family comes in all shapes and sizes.

what a beautiful human being this man is

he hoisted his art from his soul even with hurdles so large they would crush most

he is a king among men

there is an artist in all of us.

some are hell bound to share that artist within.

It comes in all forms.

family comes in all shapes and sizes.

what a beautiful human being this man is

he hoisted his art from his soul even with hurdles so large they would crush most

he is a king among men

Why do you double and triple space so many of your posts?

Since this is a political board, I will make this political.

In liberal land, if this deformity was found before birth, liberals would say his life has no worth and want him aborted. That's a fact

Um no idiot

it means the person who carries the flesh inside their body gets to decide not some evil pretend religious scum like you.

Makes them impossible to read. Almost as annoying as PMP's abuse of the ellipses...

awweee

the funny thing is it makes then way easy to read

that is the main reason

its a conversational type of posting.

its how the thoughts come to me.

so your lie about it making it harder to read falls flat.

I wish you could see a list of the times poster ( even ones who the me) have told me so.

your a really weird person dude

Yet she can't understand why so many on here, both left and right thinks she is mentally deficient. I guess she is too long in the tooth now to ever change.

everybody hates you nobody likes you, just go eat a worm.

jesus you cons are all like 6 year olds

quit reverting to idiot transparent level when the facts kill your idiott lie filled memes

Back