This place sucks on the weekends.

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
It's like every Thursday night we have a huge backyard fire, and then Friday-Sunday everyone is too fuckin lazy to clean up, so all the cool people leave and only the fuck heads with nothing else to do stick around and pester the property owners (us mods).

Fuck it, I'm going back to /k/.

It's like every Thursday night we have a huge backyard fire, and then Friday-Sunday everyone is too fuckin lazy to clean up, so all the cool people leave and only the fuck heads with nothing else to do stick around and pester the property owners (us mods).

Fuck it, I'm going back to /k/.

Saturday, college football and basketball, errands, dinner out, home with hubby.

Sunday, football, waiting for the wind to stop blowing, occasionally posting on jpp.

I think sports take everyone's time.

i actually notice the whole interent shuts down on weekends. sites like reddit really grind to a halt as well

I had a dinner Saturday night, christmas shopping, and decorating. Then yesterday I started making christmas cookies because now everyone wants them from me, so I have to make tins filled with them to give out, and what i used to do in one weekend, now takes several. Next weekend more cookies, plus have to go buy tree and put that up. Good news is, I am pretty much done shopping! Just a few extra things I like to get while walking through the mall about a week before christmas to really get me into the spirit, plus find unusual things.

No time for posting on weekends, even when it's not the holiday. Sorry. Not that I think I am one of the cool people you are referring to. :)

I had a dinner Saturday night, christmas shopping, and decorating. Then yesterday I started making christmas cookies because now everyone wants them from me, so I have to make tins filled with them to give out, and what i used to do in one weekend, now takes several. Next weekend more cookies, plus have to go buy tree and put that up. Good news is, I am pretty much done shopping! Just a few extra things I like to get while walking through the mall about a week before christmas to really get me into the spirit, plus find unusual things.

No time for posting on weekends, even when it's not the holiday. Sorry. Not that I think I am one of the cool people you are referring to. :)

I put in appearances at three different birthday parties for 4 different people on Friday night at numerous establishments in Seattle (Belltown, Queen Anne, and Capitol Hill). On Saturday night, my friends and I went to see The Muppets movie for free downtown (because one works for AMC theatres), and we pretty much hung out and drove around up north most of the day (someone wanted to pick up a Holiday Tree from a tree farm). Then, on Sunday, I watched football all day long, and was prepared to laugh hysterically at my Packers fan if his undefeated team had managed to lose to the Giants (which they almost did).

I put in appearances at three different birthday parties for 4 different people on Friday night at numerous establishments in Seattle (Belltown, Queen Anne, and Capitol Hill). On Saturday night, my friends and I went to see The Muppets movie for free downtown (because one works for AMC theatres), and we pretty much hung out and drove around up north most of the day (someone wanted to pick up a Holiday Tree from a tree farm). Then, on Sunday, I watched football all day long, and was prepared to laugh hysterically at my Packers fan if his undefeated team had managed to lose to the Giants (which they almost did).

Must have been fun.

Oh, yes. One of the birthdays ended with me in a party room, doing karaoke, and made to duo a pair of raps (my song partners were quiet and useless). My white-boy Eminem impressions got me quite a few laughs, and quite a few "WTF where did that shit come from?" remarks.

Oh, yes. One of the birthdays ended with me in a party room, doing karaoke, and made to duo a pair of raps (my song partners were quiet and useless). My white-boy Eminem impressions got me quite a few laughs, and quite a few "WTF where did that shit come from?" remarks.

Lulz.

I hate rap.

Back