This post is priceless and I invite everyone to explain what Trump has DONE TO THEM,

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This post is priceless and I invite everyone to explain what Trump has DONE TO THEM, PERSONALLY.

I've never liked dog piling someone either in real life or on the interwebs. It does not seem like something people of high caliber and character do.

What did this lady do to insult you? Nothing. She insulted Trump, not you. Why are you so personally and emotionally invested in kicking her while she's down? Its not like she was a threat to civilized society, like notorious sexual harassers Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly. She did not do anything hurtful to American people more broadly , like yelping out racist or bigoted or homophobic diatribes.

So why are you taking it so personally when it did not involve you, or even target any other subset of Americans?
Really, when you think about it, the only people that could remotely have a plausible claim to dogpiling her is the Drumpf family themselves. Assuming they are not the forgiving kind.

Speaking of dog piling, what has Trump done to you or anyone else on JPP, besides trouncing the left's hope for winning the election; because it seems that hypocrisy now has a political slant??

:evilnod:

My question remains: Why is it only bad when the progressive left is politically incorrect? Trump won an election in part by being politically incorrect. Yet here the right is, claiming that what Kathy Giffin has crossed the line. Trump campaigned on killing innocent women and children, and pillaging Iraq for oil. We have already crossed all boundaries of political correctness. Why is the right trying to reset the goal posts?

My question remains: Why is it only bad when the progressive left is politically incorrect? Trump won an election in part by being politically incorrect. Yet here the right is, claiming that what Kathy Giffin has crossed the line. Trump campaigned on killing innocent women and children, and pillaging Iraq for oil. We have already crossed all boundaries of political correctness. Why is the right trying to reset the goal posts?
Do seriously have to ask such a question? Political Correctness is part and parcel of the Regressive Left.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

Do seriously have to ask such a question? Political Correctness is part and parcel of the Regressive Left.

'Political correctness' simply means not going out of your way to offend people (e.g. not being an asshole). Just admit that you're a hypocrite -- that you can only tolerate politically incorrect acts when they are coming from the rancid right. Otherwise you guys wouldn't care that Kathy Griffin did something that crossed the line.

'Political correctness' simply means not going out of your way to offend people (e.g. not being an asshole). Just admit that you're a hypocrite -- that you can only tolerate politically incorrect acts when they are coming from the rancid right. Otherwise you guys wouldn't care that Kathy Griffin did something that crossed the line.
Political Correctness started out as well intentioned but has now turned into a pernicious ideology. I fully agree with John Cleese that it now well beyond a joke and rapidly turning into an Orwellian nightmare.

I had never heard of her until a couple of days ago, all I can say she is not very funny and that head thing wasn't either but I couldn't give a shit about it.

Last edited:

Can you link me to the campaign speech, where he was promoting killing innocent women and children; because I must have missed that one?? :dunno:

Are you suggesting that Kathy Griffin wasn't "intending" to offend anyone?

This post is priceless and I invite everyone to explain what Trump has DONE TO THEM, PERSONALLY.

Speaking of dog piling, what has Trump done to you or anyone else on JPP, besides trouncing the left's hope for winning the election; because it seems that hypocrisy now has a political slant??

kathy griifin is somewhat an old friend to me. she has been around just a few years more than i. I have belly laughed at her comedy in the old days. I have not witnessed ANYONE unnecessarily condemning this bitch's evil, multi staged production of fake news sedition. free speech will be the damnation of many. fake news bastards standby. this thing just switched into second gear.

kathy griifin is somewhat an old friend to me. she has been around just a few years more than i. I have belly laughed at her comedy in the old days. I have not witnessed ANYONE unnecessarily condemning this bitch's evil, multi staged production of fake news sedition. free speech will be the damnation of many. fake news bastards standby. this thing just switched into second gear.

Still haven't seen anyone post a single thing that Trump has done to them, that would justify the "dog piling" that Cypress brought up?
Not even Cypress is able to justify his hypocrisy.

You're comparing a b-list celebrity/comedian to a President - someone who sets policy & has already had a very significant influence on healthcare, immigration & energy policy, among other issues?

Really?

You're comparing a b-list celebrity/comedian to a President - someone who sets policy & has already had a very significant influence on healthcare, immigration & energy policy, among other issues?

Really?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND - You still failed to provide an answer to the question.

:facepalm:

Because the progressives throw that card at everyone else.

Including Kathy Griffin. So 'we' are consistent in punishing bad behavior. Why are conservatives punishing political incorrectness with their faux outrage?

Regarding PC in general I already answered that.

As far as the Griffin/Trump situation specifically I'm not sure that counts as PC. What she did was in such horrible taste that she's being condemned from all quarters and rightfully so.

Regarding PC in general I already answered that.

As far as the Griffin/Trump situation specifically I'm not sure that counts as PC. What she did was in such horrible taste that she's being condemned from all quarters and rightfully so.

No, it was politically incorrect. It can be both horrible taste and politically incorrect.

You can replace 'politically correctness' with 'common decency' in just about every sentence.

No, it was politically incorrect. It can be both horrible taste and politically incorrect.

You can replace 'politically correctness' with 'common decency' in just about every sentence.

Point taken. That's not how I see PC but I get where you're coming from.

Back