"this runs deeper than pastry"

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
this is a quote dixie said a long time ago. Does anyone know the context of what this was said in?

Yea....it means that it's not very deep. If you read a book or see a movie that is superficial or just plain stupid (like Dumb and Dumber) you can describe it as "running deeper than pastry".

Another example.

"Dixie's rants run deeper than pastry."

And to answer Grinds question, it was Dixies response to dividing one dozen donuts into equal thirds (4,4, and 4), because Dixie is of the belief that equal thirds are mathematically impossible.

And to answer Grinds question, it was Dixies response to dividing one dozen donuts into equal thirds (4,4, and 4), because Dixie is of the belief that equal thirds are mathematically impossible.

Hey! Dixie was not only being philosophical he was being ironic too. Doughnuts? Pastries? Ahahahahaha.

i didn't know it was a real saying. i remember someone had it in their sig once so i thought it was just something else retarded that dixie said.

I thought perhaps it was in response to someone calling Grind a flake....Dixie probably misconstrued it as a reference to flaky pastry crusts......

Back