This should blows Nostradumbarse's mind!!

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Here is a black man in Manchester taking on a bunch of snowflake arseholes.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

Last edited:
It would require all of them.

:dealwithit:

Naw. Your posts, standalone, are sufficient proof for you. I did give you a little help when you humiliated yourself on the issue of allowing guns for the mentally ill, however. Then I just let you go on with your foolishness. Easiest thing in the world.

Naw. Your posts, standalone, are sufficient proof for you. I did give you a little help when you humiliated yourself on the issue of allowing guns for the mentally ill, however. Then I just let you go on with your foolishness. Easiest thing in the world.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, are you still upset; just because I exposed you for someone who wants to hate on those with math problems.

:evilnod:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, are you still upset; just because I exposed you for someone who wants to hate on those with math problems.

:evilnod:

lol

That's what YOU claimed that led to your humiliation. Still hanging onto to that one, huh, tard? What? Making yourself the fool on that thread wasn't enough?

Here is a black man in Manchester taking on a bunch of snowflake arseholes.

So, did you even begin to understand the lesson? Did you learn about the evils of stereotyping, implied or otherwise? Have you even tried to grasp the lesson given, namely, denigrating the humanity of others makes you the ideological kin of, and at least as despicable as, those you oppose?

If so, was there any reason why you had to mention "black man"? And whoever you denigrate with "Nostradumbarse" - (s)he can hardly have sunk as low as you have with that denomination. And that's before denoting the illiteracy of "This should blows..."

So, did you even begin to understand the lesson? Did you learn about the evils of stereotyping, implied or otherwise? Have you even tried to grasp the lesson given, namely, denigrating the humanity of others makes you the ideological kin of, and at least as despicable as, those you oppose?

If so, was there any reason why you had to mention "black man"? And whoever you denigrate with "Nostradumbarse" - (s)he can hardly have sunk as low as you have with that denomination. And that's before denoting the illiteracy of "This should blows..."

Please note that this poster is on Milagro's Cunt List.

Sent from my iPhone 25S Turbo

Tell that to Suckee Fuckee! If nothing else you must know after all these years that I can dish it out, and equally take it, as you so charmingly put it.

Yet, you insult you wife by saying she would prostitute herself with Trump for a million dollars, is that any better?

Yet, you insult you wife by saying she would prostitute herself with Trump for a million dollars, is that any better?

Holy sweet mother of Jesus, that was an effing joke ffs. Frankly I would bet there would be many women who'd do it for a lot less.

Back