This should give Grind a heart seizure ...hopefully

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Barry decided to propose to Janice, but prior to her acceptance Janice felt she had to confess to her man about her childhood illness.
She informed Barry that she suffered a disease that meant she had the breasts of a 12 year old.

He stated that it was OK because he loved her sooo much.

However, Barry felt this was also the time for him to open up and admit that he had a deformity too. Barry looked Janice in the eyes and said, 'I too have a problem. My todger is the same size as an infant and I hope you can deal with that once we are married.'

She said, 'Yes, I will marry you and learn to live with your infant size todger.'

Janice and Barry got married and they could not wait for the honeymoon. Barry whisked Janice off to their hotel suite and they started touching, teasing, and holding one another.

As Janice put her hands in Barry's pants, she began to scream and ran out of the room! Barry ran after her to find out what was wrong.
She said, 'You told me your todger was the size of an infant!'

'Yes, it is ... 7 pounds, 8 ounces and 19 inches!!

Last edited:
yup that was pretty retarded.

What I find most interesting is you literally threadban me from all your shitty jokes threads. This time you call me out by name and ALSO you don't threadban me, which can only mean you are desperate for my reaction. Have you missed me that much tom? You really need my presence that bad?

I seem to have a certain spell on people. I can talk about their dead moms but at the end of the day, everyone needs more of the grindman. People can't get enough.

I rule.

What I find most interesting is you literally threadban me from all your shitty jokes threads. This time you call me out by name and ALSO you don't threadban me, which can only mean you are desperate for my reaction. Have you missed me that much tom? You really need my presence that bad?

I seem to have a certain spell on people. I can talk about their dead moms but at the end of the day, everyone needs more of the grindman. People can't get enough.

I rule.
That or this was Tom's way of saying "Merry Christmas" to you. :)

I rule.

It's Xmas, even nasty cunts deserve a break!

Bad jokes deserve groans ...
This is the only time I wish I had the ability to groan a post...
Stooges2.jpg

Back