This story will make libtards heads explode

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
I'm working on a classic car, a big block, converting it from a four barrel carburetor, dual plane manifold to EFI with a single plane manifold. Today I dry fitted the new manifold and was discussing with the machinist what modifications we needed to do to it.

I marked the casting what I needed done; lowering an attachment boss and beveling the throttle flange to better match the factory piece, and machining a hole for the oil fill/ PCV intake.

The one thing I had a question on, the heater bypass fitting from water pump, and needed his advice. The old one is pressed in and can't be re-used. He called fastener supply and they don't make a fitting short enough. After shaking our heads for about 15 minutes, I noted that the casting is currently threaded 3/8" NPT, so can we could use a piece of threaded steel pipe?

Keep in mind that this is a good old boy, and actually not all right in the head due to a severe drag racing accident. Normally this guy is dry and humorless, mainly due to his condition. But with this idea he got animated. We found a thread piece of pipe the right size in the shop and he compared the diameter to the old fitting. He raised his head with a rare smile; "sometimes you just have to be a nigger!"

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I'm working on a classic car, a big block, converting it from a four barrel carburetor, dual plane manifold to EFI with a single plane manifold. Today I dry fitted the new manifold and was discussing with the machinist what modifications we needed to do to it.

I marked the casting what I needed done; lowering an attachment boss and beveling the throttle flange to better match the factory piece, and machining a hole for the oil fill/ PCV intake.

The one thing I had a question on, the heater bypass fitting from water pump, and needed his advice. The old one is pressed in and can't be re-used. He called fastener supply and they don't make a fitting short enough. After shaking our heads for about 15 minutes, I noted that the casting is currently threaded 3/8" NPT, so can we could use a piece of threaded steel pipe?

Keep in mind that this is a good old boy, and actually not all right in the head due to a severe drag racing accident. Normally this guy is dry and humorless, mainly due to his condition. But with this idea he got animated. We found a thread piece of pipe the right size in the shop and he compared the diameter to the old fitting. He raised his head with a rare smile; "sometimes you just have to be a nigger!"

Wow. That is both SO interesting and funny at the same time. What a fascinating life you lead!

Wow. That is both SO interesting and funny at the same time. What a fascinating life you lead!

He once posted (and then removed when their authenticity was called into question) a "receipt" for an illegal gun purchase, and "handwritten notes from grateful clients".

Of course, there was also the time he posted a fake photo of Hillary Clinton with a "Confederate flag in her office, back when it was fashionable." :rofl2:

Back