Those Who Stood With Us

cancel2 2022

Canceled
No wonder they were called the Few!!

13537536_10154254030114188_6668702540867708550_n.jpg

Ireland helped out Britain here? I thought the Irish PM at that time was virulently anti-British and took a neutral stance during the war.

Anyway, the main countries here that were not British colonies or commonwealth members were the US, as well as governments in exile from countries the Nazi's had conquered (France, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Belgium).

Last edited:
Ireland helped out Britain here? I thought the Irish PM at that time was virulently anti-British and took a neutral stance during the war.

Anyway, the main countries here that were not Biriths colonies or commonwealth members were the US, as well as governments in exile from countries the Nazi's had conquered (France, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Belgium).

Do you know what churlish means? That's you, that is!

It's true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I believe the Irish aircrew were Irish nationals who had emigrated to Britain from Ireland rather than people who had been sent there with the permission of the Irish government.

It's true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I believe the Irish aircrew were Irish nationals who had emigrated to Britain from Ireland rather than people who had been sent there with the permission of the Irish government.

Oh for fuck's sake, are you for real? How many times have I told you that my parents were Irish, I bloody well know all that!! My uncle was in the RAF stationed at Hendon during the war, he was an aircraft mechanic working on Spitfires and Hurricanes. De Valera was a total cunt and treated Irish who fought for the British very badly.

http://www.irishcentral.com/opinion...-after-arriving-home-153574625-238132961.html

Back