thoughts

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
i think a lot these days

work a dumb job when I don't even have a girlfriend. who am i trying to impress? I should literally just say fuck it all and go travel the world or something

so dumb. so boring. so pointless. waste of time.

I thought as a kid when I got older I'd have everything figured out. Turns out, I'm still a retard. stumbling through life.

heres to all of us that keep their nose to the grindstone, for no other reason than "just because"

keep your chin up. every minute of work is a distraction from the lovecraftian horror show which is our lives. don't ever stop. we can't, unless you want to get a nice long look into the abyss.

desh is still banned from this thread.

You have to get a girlfriend. It's just human nature.
Usually, you end up gravitating to a job you enjoy.
Traveling is a huge plus. You need that just for perspective.
Figuring everything out? ... I'm 72 and still NOT there.

This place is basically 'Grind's Ant Farm'. Most people would envy you. You get to poke the 'Ants' and shake the 'Nest'. That has to be mildly amusing? :)

i think a lot these days

work a dumb job when I don't even have a girlfriend. who am i trying to impress? I should literally just say fuck it all and go travel the world or something

so dumb. so boring. so pointless. waste of time.

I thought as a kid when I got older I'd have everything figured out. Turns out, I'm still a retard. stumbling through life.

heres to all of us that keep their nose to the grindstone, for no other reason than "just because"

keep your chin up. every minute of work is a distraction from the lovecraftian horror show which is our lives. don't ever stop. we can't, unless you want to get a nice long look into the abyss.

desh is still banned from this thread.

You don't think! You sit around and smoke dope. :nono:

Back