Thread without content

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY

I am the super-God of the lumpa people, and we descended from the mountains to massacre the evil races of men! My army was 7k strong and the sun was on our side. Resistance was FUTILE. And so we ran down to them and started killing bunches of them, and the ground bathed in blood. Then the sun fucking turned on us. I had to generate wings, and I flew up to the sky, and kicked the suns fucking ass, but by that time it was too late. The evil races of men were mounting a comeback and the Lump people were forced to retreat. Then I dropped a nuke on them.

The end.

Yes. The days seemed longer lately, more drudgery filled. his workaday concerns alienated the noble soul which burned inside him. But that could only be illustrated by showing him take deep breaths and have flashbacks to other times in his life and shit, and comparing the then to now and shit. ANd that's a lot of fucking chapters. SO just trust me.

Then he commited suicide.

The beginning.

PHPhv.jpg

I am the super-God of the lumpa people, and we descended from the mountains to massacre the evil races of men! My army was 7k strong and the sun was on our side. Resistance was FUTILE. And so we ran down to them and started killing bunches of them, and the ground bathed in blood. Then the sun fucking turned on us. I had to generate wings, and I flew up to the sky, and kicked the suns fucking ass, but by that time it was too late. The evil races of men were mounting a comeback and the Lump people were forced to retreat. Then I dropped a nuke on them.

The end.
Twas brillig in the slithy tove
Did gere and gimble in the wabe
all mimsy were to burogroves
and the mumraths outgrabe.

Back