threadrater

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?u=608"]Just Plain Politics! - View Profile: Threadrater@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Threadrater</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Threadrater[/ame]

dnc...worst troll ever...he creates a troll just to rate his own threads.....

lame

how do you know that he's rating threads?

deduction my dear watson

i was talking with another member who pointed out how all the conservative threads had low stars and all dnc's threads had five stars...i never even noticed the ratings thing...so when i went into a dnc thread with only one view, no posts and yet a five star rating, it was obvious the troll was using his primary nick to rate his threads, i then began rating them terrible and teasing him....just coincidentally all his threads now have "two" rates before anyone posts and within minutes of his posting them....

i look to see who the new members are because i know its him and viola, a new member conveniently called "threadrater"

:chicken:

I usually rate DNC's threads highly because they tend to get funny, really fast. Hell, even the most left-wing threads can garner 5 stars from me, because you never know when someone like Grind or Watermark will arbitrarily run roughshod right through it...

deduction my dear watson

i was talking with another member who pointed out how all the conservative threads had low stars and all dnc's threads had five stars...i never even noticed the ratings thing...so when i went into a dnc thread with only one view, no posts and yet a five star rating, it was obvious the troll was using his primary nick to rate his threads, i then began rating them terrible and teasing him....just coincidentally all his threads now have "two" rates before anyone posts and within minutes of his posting them....

i look to see who the new members are because i know its him and viola, a new member conveniently called "threadrater"

:chicken:

that is horrible illogic.

I usually rate DNC's threads highly because they tend to get funny, really fast. Hell, even the most left-wing threads can garner 5 stars from me, because you never know when someone like Grind or Watermark will arbitrarily run roughshod right through it...

so you're the dnc thread rater.....then why did this mysterious poster "threadrater" become active yesterday or the day before and naming themselves......threadrater....and dnc's threads now have two ratings when they are brand new

you've only added to the mystery

:D

this is just grins and giggles btw, please don't take this seriously

so you're the dnc thread rater.....then why did this mysterious poster "threadrater" become active yesterday or the day before and naming themselves......threadrater....and dnc's threads now have two ratings when they are brand new

you've only added to the mystery

:D

this is just grins and giggles btw, please don't take this seriously

No, I am not. DNC makes a ton of threads that I never look at or that never get entertaining. Threadrater has been a serious buzzkill who has been trashing good threads right and left. I try to vote them excellent, but he's been fucking retarded.

Edit: Haha, I didn't see the disclaimer

No, I am not. DNC makes a ton of threads that I never look at or that never get entertaining. Threadrater has been a serious buzzkill who has been trashing good threads right and left. I try to vote them excellent, but he's been fucking retarded.

Edit: Haha, I didn't see the disclaimer

so its possible that my theory still stands

as grind would say.....holla

:hedb:

oh god.

This is exactly why I don't come here any more. I can't believe people actually had conversations offline about the validity a troll rating the threads.

Get over yourself.

oh god.

This is exactly why I don't come here any more. I can't believe people actually had conversations offline about the validity a troll rating the threads.

Get over yourself.

it was a PM you stuck up snob....and it wasn't about validity, it was just an observation given to me by another member, shall we go into what obsessive rumors and other shit you get into in PM etc........it is clear you don't come here because you and facts don't get along...all you have are insults....

and lmao....DNC has now left the building apparently, threadrater is "coincidentally" no longer around and hardly any threads have been rated.....

:lmao:

High time for a security council!

why....because she lied about her "exact" reason for not coming here...? she comes on every once in awhile, insults a bunch of people and leaves....

yawn

maybe she wasn't always like that, but since i've been posting she has

why....because she lied about her "exact" reason for not coming here...? she comes on every once in awhile, insults a bunch of people and leaves....

yawn

maybe she wasn't always like that, but since i've been posting she has

She has been posintg a lot less since the AO Hellers came on here.

Back