threedee i am calling you out on your b.s.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
You say you dont have aim, or msn, or that you don't use them...

no no no no no
finger-pointing.hallmark.jpg

you are young person, and you are online a lot, posting on this board.

The chances of you not having a chat handle is close to pretty much 0%.

WM admitted a long time ago that he LIED about not using aim much cause he thought it would be weird to talk on aim to messageboard people, well guess what?!?! now we are super clicky and always bash religious retards and talk about music that no one else but us has heard of before. you too could be part of this.

Join our ranks 3d.

Last edited:
Once I started using MSN Messenger, and then stopped. I have chatted twice on Facebook messager (once, they guy contacted me right as I had to go, so it was a 1 min. conversation mostly with me appologizing for being a dick). I simply do not IM much, except for a brief period of high school because there was a hot chick on the other end.

I did create a Yahoo thing and gave you the username, but I think Yahoo fucked it up, because they sent me a confirmation e-mail with a dead link. Fuckers.

3D just don't want ya'll bothering him. He IM'd me just the other night about a case of crabs he picked up at local AMP in Vancouver. Wanted to know how to get rid of them without having to pluck his pubes.

Back