ThreeDee:Ignorant Queef

Kamala Trump

Verified User
This fool gets his ass kicked by me repeatedly, yet still hangs around taking loads in the face. he's definitely stupid. And an ignorant queef.

1) Why do you have to be using "queef" as a pejorative? I think they are quite charming.

2) You have not schooled anyone. The best you can claim is to have participated in threads such as the 1/3 thread where Dixie was getting owned.

3) Nobody agrees with you here: we all equally contend that you are wrong all the time. Are you saying its the other way around, just because you believe in the Illuminati and we don't?

1) Why do you have to be using "queef" as a pejorative? I think they are quite charming.

2) You have not schooled anyone. The best you can claim is to have participated in threads such as the 1/3 thread where Dixie was getting owned.

3) Nobody agrees with you here: we all equally contend that you are wrong all the time. Are you saying its the other way around, just because you believe in the Illuminati and we don't?

But you are all equally exposed as fascist brainwash victims every time you try to step to me in any substantial way.

I own all.

You are an ignorant queef.

Back