Threedee

No, I was in the audience of the "tough times" segment with Enrique Cerna. I submitted a question but wasn't called upon because their bit on going back to school was prerecorded. The rest was live.

OMFG THAT'S AWESOME. I wonder if I knew her?!??

What school did she go to? I moved in junior high. Did she go to evergreen? That would be so SICK!

Do you go to town center? Man when I moved to redmond it was just cow fields. Then microsoft got so fucking big in 95 with the release of windows 95 and the town literally exploded. It's completely different than it was 15 years ago.

man it's crazy how many weird connections i have with people on this site. Ib1 goes to my old town all the time, I might have gone to school with ib1's girlfriend, care4all used to live ten minutes from me, chapdog used to work 10 minutes from my house. Damn.

Ha, I forgot that Ib1 is from Seattle.

BTW, Damo, how long has Darla been banned for? I just discovered that she's banned while searching for an old thread of mine... :cof1:

I live in the Magnolia district of Seattle. It sucks though so as soon as my lease is up, I'm moving to Northgate or Shoreline for a year before buying a house, probably somewhere around Bothell or Kirkland. Overall I think WA sucks pretty bad. My girlfriend and I have talked seriously about moving to CA eventually.

I grew up in Lake Forest Park, so I know Northgate and Shoreline quite well. I actually tried to sell Yurt on Kenmore a while back, as its relatively conservative compared to the surrounding areas, but Bothell is bigger and more affordable (I like to call it Brothel for fun). You should probably avoid Cali unless you're really committed to living there.

Volt you should move to MI instead. It's cheap as hell to find a house, and GR is growing (currently larger than Detroit now). The western side of the state (where GR is) is also pretty conservative.

Back