Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we're done here

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • willfully ignorant

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Please vote, as to which phrase you think Tichi uses the most.

It only took me one day of reading his posts, to compile his usual comments.

I'm conviced that he's just a Bot, posting day after day.

Last edited:
Holy Crap! You read and memorize that much of what he writes!? I’m calling subliminal man-crush on this. Yikes! Fright night!

Holy Crap! You read and memorize that much of what he writes!? I’m calling subliminal man-crush on this. Yikes! Fright night!

You seem to be projecting your own infatuation with Tichi; because I never said "memorize". :good4u:
I said compile. :palm:

Now that you've revealed your man crush on Tichi, not that there's anything wrong with it: I hope you feel better about yourself. :cof1:

Either of the neocon lines works. My fucking neocon chair broke, that damn neocon driver cut me off, you [person who disagrees with me, regardless of actual political persuasion] are an ignorant neocon, etc.

Either of the neocon lines works. My fucking neocon chair broke, that damn neocon driver cut me off, you [person who disagrees with me, regardless of actual political persuasion] are an ignorant neocon, etc.
Channeling Taichi:

Oh yeah! Well we're done here! I'll only post eleventy-three more off topic posts about how you are a nitwit and that's it!

All you have to do is follow the chronology of the posts you neocon. All you are doing is repeating ad naseum how I never actually talk about the subject of the thread! Here is a link of me not talking about it right now!

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Reality check for neocons

/Taichiliberal

Since sissies on another rant fest, this seemed like a good time to bump this forward.

Please vote, as to which phrase you think Tichi uses the most.

It only took me one day of reading his posts, to compile his usual comments.

I'm conviced that he's just a Bot, posting day after day.

Channeling Taichi:

Oh yeah! Well we're done here! I'll only post eleventy-three more off topic posts about how you are a nitwit and that's it!

All you have to do is follow the chronology of the posts you neocon. All you are doing is repeating ad naseum how I never actually talk about the subject of the thread! Here is a link of me not talking about it right now!

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Reality check for neocons

/Taichiliberal

:lmao: If there was a such thing as "Dixie Points" you would get some for this!

Back