Tiger Whisperer killed by Tiger

I have met her a few times. She was not unintelligent, but seemed to have very romantic ideas about tigers, and may have been somewhat arrogant about her relationship with them and her ability to control them.

All in all she was a kind person who in death is deserving of respect.

The tiger will not be killed and should not be, it only acted in accord with its nature and Stacey's death should serve as a reminder that a wild animal will act in accordance with its nature regardless of your "relationship" with it.

I have met her a few times. She was not unintelligent, but seemed to have very romantic ideas about tigers, and may have been somewhat arrogant about her relationship with them and her ability to control them.

The tiger will not be killed and should not be, it only acted in accord with its nature and Stacey's death should serve as a reminder that a wild animal will act in accordance with its nature regardless of your "relationship" with it.
Having been raised on a farm around live stock and also being an outdoorsman who enjoys being out in the wild I don't share these kinds of romantic and sentimental ideals about animals. They are what their nature intended them to be. Not what we would like them to be.

To be honest with you as a person who works in a safety related profession I think OSHA should come down on this zoo like a ton of bricks. Permitting this kind of unsafe behavior by an employee based on unsound romantic ideals about animal behavior and the employees willingness to accept the risk is asinine as hell (and we've seen the end result, one dead employee) and this zoo should be held accountable for her death.

Yes...they should have protected her from her self.

It's a wild animal. You roll the dice anytime you put yourself within reach. Regardless the animal.
I know what you mean. I have a psychotic ground squirrel who likes to hang out on my patio...I keep my eyes open when that suckers around. Ballsy little prick will steal one of my tomato's and sit there and eat it right in front of me!

"very romantic ideas"? Is that the PC way of saying dumbass?

Having been raised on a farm around live stock and also being an outdoorsman who enjoys being out in the wild I don't share these kinds of romantic and sentimental ideals about animals. They are what their nature intended them to be. Not what we would like them to be.

To be honest with you as a person who works in a safety related profession I think OSHA should come down on this zoo like a ton of bricks. Permitting this kind of unsafe behavior by an employee based on unsound romantic ideals about animal behavior and the employees willingness to accept the risk is asinine as hell (and we've seen the end result, one dead employee) and this zoo should be held accountable for her death.

Yes, you are correct. This was the woman's last day at the zoo, I suspect she was saying goodbye in some unconventional and prohibited way.

I know what you mean. I have a psychotic ground squirrel who likes to hang out on my patio...I keep my eyes open when that suckers around. Ballsy little prick will steal one of my tomato's and sit there and eat it right in front of me!

Tree rats.... you need a cat. Or a .22 with tiny pellet load kind of a small shotgun. Dad took care of his vermin with one.
People need to realize livestock don't mind hurting you if threatened. They are armed and dangerous.

Tree rats.... you need a cat. Or a .22 with tiny pellet load kind of a small shotgun. Dad took care of his vermin with one.
People need to realize livestock don't mind hurting you if threatened. They are armed and dangerous.
No...that's regular squirrels. Ground squirrels are a slightly larger variant of a chipmunk...they're still rodents....but evil and far smarter and cunning than rats.

315948.JPG

Obviously no one wants to work with a Tiger that has had the taste of human blood.

Melanie Griffiths used to sleep with a lion in her bed when he was a child.

1412903604797_wps_38_Subject_Neil_the_pet_lion.jpg

1412947794579_Image_galleryImage_Subject_Melanie_Griffith_.JPG

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ing-sleep-daughter-melanie-griffiths-bed.html

Back