Tiger Woods and Bill Clinton

cawacko

Read the new Tiger Woods biography this weekend. One of the best lines in the book is when Tiger played golf with Clinton (this was after the Presidency) and said "I can't wait to talk to him about p*ssy."

Would love to have heard that conversation

Read the new Tiger Woods biography this weekend. One of the best lines in the book is when Tiger played golf with Clinton (this was after the Presidency) and said "I can't wait to talk to him about p*ssy."

I'm sure it was just locker room talk. :rolleyes:

Cawacko, you must read exceptionally fast as many books as you read. I read well above average but could never keep up your pace.

Cawacko, you must read exceptionally fast as many books as you read. I read well above average but could never keep up your pace.

Haha, reading and remembering what I read are two different things unfortunately. I do enjoy reading and am lucky to be able to read relatively fast. The Tiger book was close to 500 pages but it was a fast read and I stayed up late last night to finish.

They should have called Trump, the three could have spent the whole back nine reminiscing, only difference is for both Clinton and Woods it would have been talking about the past, where as Trump, well, two years ago ain't that far behind.

Besides, the other two least got caught while they were young and middle aged, Trump on the other hand, is even more disgusting considering he was a fat dirty old man at the time

They should have called Trump, the three could have spent the whole back nine reminiscing, only difference is for both Clinton and Woods it would have been talking about the past, where as Trump, well, two years ago ain't that far behind.

Besides, the other two least got caught while they were young and middle aged, Trump on the other hand, is even more disgusting considering he was a fat dirty old man at the time

He's played golf with Trump. Maybe he said the same thing, I don't know. It wasn't in the book and this was before Trump became President. Sorry, don't know what to tell you.

He's played golf with Trump. Maybe he said the same thing, I don't know. It wasn't in the book and this was before Trump became President. Sorry, don't know what to tell you.

You don't have to tell me anything, all three aren't famous for moral standards, just thought I'd point out it is a trinity not tag team

Um, Trump was sleeping with Marla Maples before Clinton was a national figure.

Back