Time change

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Jeez. The time change thing out here sucks. By 7:00 you'e all in bed.

Anyhow, I bought a new set of wheels today. Step 2 in my transition. A 1992 Chevy Cavalier. The seatbelts dont work, but that's okay, I can always rely on the brakes.

Now I jut need a job, and a new place, and a drivers license, and a bank account, and some money.... But that's all incidental shit.

You know, Beefy... whenever I get out of this damnable college, first law school I'm going to apply to will be the biggest one in Hawaii. My dad wouldn't even hate me for that; it's liberal, but it's tropical, and he loves tropical stuff. If I moved to New York, or California, to escape ignorance, I'd be estranged, but this helps things out.

Well, the biggest on in Hawaii, and all the ones the Ivy Leagues that are rejecting me.

But if I got accepted to Harvard, hey, I'd probably move to hawaii after that anyway.

LMAO.............

Jeez. The time change thing out here sucks. By 7:00 you'e all in bed.

Anyhow, I bought a new set of wheels today. Step 2 in my transition. A 1992 Chevy Cavalier. The seatbelts dont work, but that's okay, I can always rely on the brakes.

Now I jut need a job, and a new place, and a drivers license, and a bank account, and some money.... But that's all incidental shit.

How does one live in Hawaii without a really good paying job...much less money,bank account,and some money???? Are you now a gigilo?:cof1: Better known as a little Kahuna!

How does one live in Hawaii without a really good paying job...much less money,bank account,and some money???? Are you now a gigilo?:cof1: Better known as a little Kahuna!

One sells a shitload of spas to ones clientele of carnival folk in the months prior, and then one lives off the cheese.

Besides, I'm no Peter North.

LMAO...........

One sells a shitload of spas to ones clientele of carnival folk in the months prior, and then one lives off the cheese.

Besides, I'm no Peter North.

I give you six months until ya paddle your ass to the mainland...Hawaii is cool but the playground of the rich...I have relatives in real estate in Hawaii...they are how should I say it...greedy sob's...low on my invites to my house...lol:eek:

I give you six months until ya paddle your ass to the mainland...Hawaii is cool but the playground of the rich...I have relatives in real estate in Hawaii...they are how should I say it...greedy sob's...low on my invites to my house...lol:eek:

17 months now. Faced.

3 years today. Faced again.

You know, Beefy... whenever I get out of this damnable college, first law school I'm going to apply to will be the biggest one in Hawaii. My dad wouldn't even hate me for that; it's liberal, but it's tropical, and he loves tropical stuff. If I moved to New York, or California, to escape ignorance, I'd be estranged, but this helps things out.

:eek3:

Back