Time for a change?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Could be.

Does the GOP's favorite diaper-wearing perv load 'em up so his whores can change him?

David-Vitter-diaperboy.jpg

Since puerile jokes seem to engage the Republicans on this site, let's start making Diaper Dave jokes.

Here's mine:

Q. Does Diaper Dave wear Pampers or Huggies?

A. Depends.

Now, all you wiener-jokers, feel free to join in.

Let's see, how many family values types besides Diaper Dave have been caught perving?

Larry Craig,

John Ensign,

Mark Foley,

Mark Sanford,

No wonder you're calling the Whaaaaaaaambulance.

huggies-Republican.jpg

Unable to defend their "ideas" the weak seek refuge, which is denied.

Yurtroll worships me as his master, hence his inability to use the ignore feature.

churchsignzs3.jpg

After Weiner, I thought the one insulting hate-filled put down we wouldn't have to hear from liberals for a while, was the 'diaper-wearing pervert' one. Guess I was totally wrong? :dunno:

weiner%201.jpg

After Weiner, I thought the one insulting hate-filled put down we wouldn't have to hear from liberals for a while, was the 'diaper-wearing pervert' one. Guess I was totally wrong? :dunno:

That's because you're an idiot.

Can you explain why Diaper Dave shouldn't resign?

Because he didn't lie and wasn't convicted of a crime, and the people elected him to represent them. Can you explain why he should?

Jesus, you're a loyal little stormtrooper.

So participating in prostitution isn't a crime, and Vitter's covering up the fact that he was a whoremaster while he campaigned on family values wasn't lying?

What criminal acts did Weiner commit?

What crime was Weiner convicted of? Besides having a funny name?

Was Weiner elected by his constituents to represent them, or was that just Diaper Dave?

Jesus, you're a loyal little stormtrooper.

So participating in prostitution isn't a crime, and Vitter's covering up the fact that he was a whoremaster while he campaigned on family values wasn't lying?

What criminal acts did Weiner commit?

What crime was Weiner convicted of? Besides having a funny name?

Was Weiner elected by his constituents to represent them, or was that just Diaper Dave?

Vitter wasn't charged with a crime, was he? If so, was he convicted? If not, what gives you the right to determine whether he serves the constituents who elected him? That's not YOUR decision, it is his constituents!

For the record, I never called for Weiner to resign. I was an outspoken advocate for Weiner remaining in Congress. And for much the same reason, he didn't commit a crime, wasn't convicted or charged with a crime, and his constituents elected him. If you want to be angry with someone over Weiner's departure, how about being angry with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid? They had much more to do with Weiner resigning than anyone on the right.

Vitter wasn't charged with a crime, was he? If so, was he convicted? If not, what gives you the right to determine whether he serves the constituents who elected him? That's not YOUR decision, it is his constituents! For the record, I never called for Weiner to resign. I was an outspoken advocate for Weiner remaining in Congress. And for much the same reason, he didn't commit a crime, wasn't convicted or charged with a crime, and his constituents elected him. If you want to be angry with someone over Weiner's departure, how about being angry with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid? They had much more to do with Weiner resigning than anyone on the right.

I did call for Weiner to resign, and I am calling for Vitter to do the same.

Interesting that you claim to know exactly what/who caused Weiner to finally do the right thing, but won't acknowledge Vitter's incredible effrontery.

Back