Tipping the cup of bleach

Noticed no stupidity from anatta today so far.
Wonder if he tried the cure Trump suggested.

El6waUlVMAEr3vx.jpg:small

I don't attack people like that. I've always been a counter puncher.

Irrelevant. "But, Mommy, he started it". Really? That's your excuse?

Somebody has to be the adult in the room. I guess it's not you.

Didn't you say you would stop your vendetta recently?

Yet even after forced ignore was applied, you're still unable to quit.

Irrelevant. "But, Mommy, he started it". Really? That's your excuse?

Somebody has to be the adult in the room. I guess it's not you.

Didn't you say you would stop your vendetta recently?

Yet even after forced ignore was applied, you're still unable to quit.

so here you are trying to drag it up again? one party was talking shit about me for days and you said nothing, now you want to lecture me? I couldn't quit? I went out of my way for DAYS since it was implemented to not even acknowledge the other party, that was not reciprocated. yet NOW you have a problem?

Do me a favor, mind your own fucking business if you are not willing to understand what is actually happening.

Mind your own business.,

The incessant compulsive feuding that permeates many threads is my business.

It's no use calling out leftists like Fowl or Butch Uncle, because they're stupid, but you aren't. Are you?

If you can't quit, that's OK. Just don't tell me that you can.

The incessant compulsive feuding that permeates many threads is my business.

It's no use calling out leftists like Fowl or Butch Uncle, because they're stupid, but you aren't. Are you?

If you can't quit, that's OK. Just don't tell me that you can.

Thats all this place is, I make 2 posts, I get 10 people attacking me and maybe one half assed comment on the topic, it happens to almost everyone in every thread. singling me out for responding in kind does not fix this.

Thats all this place is, I make 2 posts, I get 10 people attacking me and maybe one half assed comment on the topic, it happens to almost everyone in every thread. singling me out for responding in kind does not fix this.

I haven't singled you out.

I have pointed out that you seem to be incapably of breaking the cycle of behavior you continue to engage in despite your own agreement that you should quit and a forcible ignore.

I've told Top and Rune the same sort of thing in the past. I don't waste my time on idiots who have no self-control, so that's why I take the time to reason with you.

Back