To My Netscape Friends

DeMartMan

I wanted to thank those who helped me to find this site, Foggie sent me the name of the site but I was too stupid to figure it out and sent most of you e-mails about a vacate AOL board. Several of you wrote back to me with help, so I just wanted to say thank you.
Marty

Marty! Hope you stay, I think the variety will do you good and also the others!

Welcome weary traveler!

Welcome Marty. If froggie sent ya..Well no higher rep is needed.

But please drop the blue text. It is hard to read on my screen scheme.
Thanks in advance.

Marty! Hope you stay, I think the variety will do you good and also the others!

Welcome weary traveler!

Thanks, I will be in and out as I must also keep watch over the blog and work has become a real nightmare. Two questions; is there a way to edit a post after it has been posted and how do you post an YouTube video?
Thanks
Marty

Thanks, I will be in and out as I must also keep watch over the blog and work has become a real nightmare. Two questions; is there a way to edit a post after it has been posted and how do you post an YouTube video?
Thanks
Marty

Welcome, Marty. Yes there is a way to edit. I did it.... but I can't remember how :) Sorry.
As for the You tube stuff etc. I have no idea. Tom is the best one to advise you or, of course the boss, Damocles.

I wanted to thank those who helped me to find this site, Foggie sent me the name of the site but I was too stupid to figure it out and sent most of you e-mails about a vacate AOL board. Several of you wrote back to me with help, so I just wanted to say thank you.
Marty

Marty, welcome to the board!! Why do you come baring gifts of arial and navy?

:clink:

Thanks
Marty
If you click the edit button on the bottom of your post you can edit it.

As for posting Youtube. I have a program that automatically embeds, so all you have to do is use the url (the one without carats <> ) for the youtube video, pop it in your post and it will embed it for you.

If you click the edit button on the bottom of your post you can edit it.

As for posting Youtube. I have a program that automatically embeds, so all you have to do is use the url (the one without carats <> ) for the youtube video, pop it in your post and it will embed it for you.

Thanks, the YouTube is understood, I do not see the edit button for after a post has been made and I was having trouble posting an image. Such as this one, I clicked on the image button, but nothing happens after I put in the link.

http://christianityandtheconfusion.blogharbor.com/man_retired_with_cash_lg_nwm.gif

Hi, Marty, glad you finally made it!

Marty

Back