To soon or not

Do you like being anon in the Werewolf games

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I know we just finished our latest round of Werewolf; but I was wondering if we might plan ahead and think about running another one, around the end of March or the beginning of April?

I'm making this a poll, to see who many like the anon games.
If you like or dislike the anon games, please explain why.

Since it's my thread, I'll go first.
I like the anon games; because it is my opinion that it forced the players to put aside most of their JPP biases, it seems to make them pay more attention to what's actually happening, and it makes the game more game driven, then vengeance driven.
Just my opinion.

Superfreak isn't going to play if you play. But your recent posts are all about werewolf, almost like a child with a toy they begged for and wanted and no one could afford it because they're poor, and then someone finally gave it to them and they show it to everyone they meet and it just breaks your heart.

Someone will have to talk to Superfreak and pull on his nearly non-existent heart strings.

I suppose I will have to do it.

Sigh.

i dont think it forces people to put aside biases as much as you think. superfreak was still making fun of you all game last game and a few considered lynching you just for fun.

the grudges aren't suspended, they just end up being wrongly attributed to people, like everyone bashing olaf because they thought he was mott. Mott still had to read all the bullshit. Just because it wasn't directed at his anon name doesn't mean much.

but I don't really care. People will figure out who I am immediately and I don't make an attempt to hide. Most peoples posting styles become pretty clear.

Last edited:
Superfreak isn't going to play if you play. But your recent posts are all about werewolf, almost like a child with a toy they begged for and wanted and no one could afford it because they're poor, and then someone finally gave it to them and they show it to everyone they meet and it just breaks your heart.

Someone will have to talk to Superfreak and pull on his nearly non-existent heart strings.

I suppose I will have to do it.

Sigh.

What in the hell are you going on about.
We've played many games, close together and this is only to see if enough would be interested.

OH-WAIT; I forgot about your little melt down, after your other game.

And then, after all that from you, you still didn't vote.

Last edited:
i dont think it forces people to put aside biases as much as you think. superfreak was still making fun of you all game last game and a few considered lynching you just for fun.

the grudges are suspended, they just end up being wrongly attributed to people, like everyone bashing olaf because they thought he was mott. Mott still had to read all the bullshit. Just because it wasn't directed at his anon name doesn't mean much.

but I don't really care. People will figure out who I am immediately and I don't make an attempt to hide. Most peoples posting styles become pretty clear.

I find it fun to alter my playing style and make people wonder.
The first anon game a lot of players thought I was Mott and in the second one it wasn't until most of everyone else was figured out, that players became sure who I was.

Super's just a control freak and with his OCD, it makes it difficult for him to not know everything.
He'll get over it; but I'm sure that there are posters who will continue to try and stir the fire, to keep it going.

You didn't vote.

Back