To USF: "Did you ever get a formal apology from them..."

Yes, it was delicious. I am indebted to you for exposing the fag's lie. :good4u:

If you had been the one, in the wrong, I wouldn't have said a word; but since it was obvious that Poet was lying his ass off and everyone else was to busy accepting his word as the truth, I felt that I needed to step up.
What's interesting is that there were "friends" of Poet that elected to just stand by and keep their mouth's shut.
I guess it painted a target on me; because some people just don't like having to admit when they're wrong or to have it pointed out.
Oh well

If you had been the one, in the wrong, I wouldn't have said a word; but since it was obvious that Poet was lying his ass off and everyone else was to busy accepting his word as the truth, I felt that I needed to step up.
What's interesting is that there were "friends" of Poet that elected to just stand by and keep their mouth's shut.
I guess it painted a target on me; because some people just don't like having to admit when they're wrong or to have it pointed out.
Oh well

Just as I never forget when wronged, I will never forget that you corrected the wrong.

the most important take away from this is that if we are all capable of apologizing to DY, we can pretty much apologize for anything. So when you don't see one from us, you can assume we are in the right.

Just as I never forget when wronged, I will never forget that you corrected the wrong.

Honestly, I would do the same for anyone that I felt was being unjustly banned.
In your case it was easy; because copies of Howey's posts were still available.

I would like to check Dixie's post's but I'm unable to find it and therefore I have nothing to make a statement on.

Did you ever get an apology from Poet or did he ever suffer any consequence for the incovenience he caused you.

I would like to check Dixie's post's but I'm unable to find it and therefore I have nothing to make a statement on.

Did you ever get an apology from Poet or did he ever suffer any consequence for the incovenience he caused you.

Find what?

No, Poet never apologized. He never admitted guilt. In fact he insisted that I had done what he had accused me of.

Back