To WaterMark

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I was just watching a film called My Dog Skip and I thought of you.

A shy boy is unable to make friends in Yazoo City, Mississippi in 1942, until his parents give him a terrier puppy for his ninth birthday. The dog, which he names Skip, becomes well known and loved throughout the community and enriches the life of the boy, Willie, as he grows into manhood. Based on the best-selling Mississippi memoir by the late Willie Morris.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0156812/

A shy boy who is unable to make friends in Mississippi. Ah, that's nice.

I imagine the dog dies at the end, because that's how all of these films end. My dog, however, has not died. Based on this, I declare victory over this pathetic Mississippian who breeds dogs of such weak stock. He is an embarrassment to the proud, strong, african-enslaving Mississippi peoples.

I imagine the dog dies at the end, because that's how all of these films end. My dog, however, has not died. Based on this, I declare victory over this pathetic Mississippian who breeds dogs of such weak stock. He is an embarrassment to the proud, strong, african-enslaving Mississippi peoples.

Hahahahahahahaha.

I love you man.

The dog does die but not until the boy grows up. You should watch this film it is just wonderful.

Last edited:
I was just watching a film called My Dog Skip and I thought of you.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0156812/
Oh yea....I remember this movie. Kevin Bacon played the father and Frankie Munoz played the boy. Frankie went on to do the sit com "Malcom In The Middle". Good movie. My wife would love this. She loves tear jerker endings. Another former child actor was in this movie. Clint Howard (Ron Howards brother) was in this. Clint played in the 60's tv show "Gentle Ben" about a boy and his tame bear.

Last edited:
Back