Today, Aug. 20: O'Reilly to announce he supports cut and run from Iraq

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
I wonder how Bill-O will spin his way out of this one?

On June 20, O'Lielly said he was giving a drop dead date of two months for the Iraqis to get their crap together. According to Bill-O, August 20 will be the day that Iraq will finally have to get its house in order. Oil deal in the parliamentary bank. Iraqi fighters taking over the fight from our boys.

Or, our boys and girls start redeploying.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-young/oreilly-gives-bush-two-m_b_53083.html

....just 6 more months, please.

I will be interesting to see how he spins this. But not interesting enought to watch the pompous bassid.

He does that shit all the time , when some guest calls him on it he cuts off their mike and calls them a liar.

His idiot viewers cant remember from one hour to the next what he said.

Oh, I can already here the show. The surge is WORKING, much to the dismay of the radical, hateful left who are openly rooting for us to lose. We've made such tremendous progress in the past few months that it wouldn't make sense to stop now. I'll give it.....6 more months!

And any decent American who isn't in George Soros' pocket should, too....

He does that shit all the time , when some guest calls him on it he cuts off their mike and calls them a liar.

His idiot viewers cant remember from one hour to the next what he said.
Yeah he is the fav commontater of the altzheimers crowd.

Oh, I can already here the show. The surge is WORKING, much to the dismay of the radical, hateful left who are openly rooting for us to lose. We've made such tremendous progress in the past few months that it wouldn't make sense to stop now. I'll give it.....6 more months!

And any decent American who isn't in George Soros' pocket should, too....

LOL. Yeah, I think there's a good chance this is how the show is going to go.

O'Lieley does very good in the old crowd - the radio demographic somewhere between 50 and dead.

Al Franken wrote a song about it when Franken beat his ratings the first year he was on to a tropical island beat.

I think people with bad hearing can hear him and the yelling kinda gets their attention. Oldsters are that way.

Does anyone know why everything Bill O'Reilly says is so infuriating?

Honestly, he could say "I don't think children in Africa should starve", and he would figure out the proper context and tone of voice to make such a comment absolutely annoying without end.

I tried to watch but after about 4 minutes of him trying to trap some blonde liberal woman on some stupid point about some rapper, my stomach turned green and I had to go to the bathroom.

I havent seen his show in months and months, even tho I didn't watch long I noticed that his eyes look insane or at least he's becoming very disturbed. Maybe karma is catching up with him for all the blood on his hands.

Back