Today's poll: "Right to Work", non-union States

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Pick the most likely explanation:

"Non-union toyota and honda auto plants in the rural south pay an average blue collar wage of $22 to $26 an hour (plus benefits), because":

a) $22-$26 an hour is the prevailing local wage in rural southern towns.

b) These auto companies pay a higher than average prevailing (local) wages out of the goodness of their hearts.

c) Toyota and Honda base their prevailing wage based on what the UAW union negotiates for their workers up in Detroit. In effect, it keeps the southern plants from wanting to go Union.

Right....!

Pick the most likely explanation:

"Non-union toyota and honda auto plants in the rural south pay an average blue collar wage of $22 to $26 an hour (plus benefits), because":

a) $22-$26 an hour is the prevailing local wage in rural southern towns.

b) These auto companies pay a higher than average prevailing (local) wages out of the goodness of their hearts.

c) Toyota and Honda base their prevailing wage based on what the UAW union negotiates for their workers up in Detroit. In effect, it keeps the southern plants from wanting to go Union.

LMAO...sorry cippie I grew up when American Auto manufactures rocked....muscle cars anyone...Toyota has a agenda...take over the market before they raise the price..get a grip!

Cypress did you intend to post a poll or do you just want individual answers?

I'll guess No. 3. It's the most plausible and I'd assume the most accurate.

a because of b?

Honestly, I'd go with a.

Until illegal immigrants flood the market and offer to do the work for $2/hour...... (j/k btw)

Lmao...!

a because of b?

Honestly, I'd go with a.

Until illegal immigrants flood the market and offer to do the work for $2/hour...... (j/k btw)

Golly Gee..the market is flooded with 'Illegal Alien' labor..thank corporate entities for that...both Dems and Repubs...one and the same...a eye opener eh'???

c. for me.

BTW most of the "right to work" leglisaltion favors industry not workers. It just has a nice selling name.

Back