Today's rants & observations

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
- All the current push by corporate flunkies in Congress has been to let the Big Oil and nuke companies just have their way. Well, 10 years ago one of the potential hazards resulting from the floods in Colorado was poisoning from fracking chemicals and radioactive residue from a closed nuke weapons processing plant. Once again, Mother Nature could care less about human standards of “safe” and “foolproof”.

- Things and professions that people have contempt or suspicion for…until they need them: doctors, lawyers, police, mechanics, cops, plumbers, bankers, nutritionists, Insurance agents, psychologists, teachers, unions, electronic repairmen, the federal government.

- Did you know that American raised chickens are being shipped to China for processing, then shipped back to America to be sold to local supermarkets & butcher shops? I mean, damn! Is the threat of unionized chicken butchers/processors so intense that this idiocy is necessary?

- Greenwich Village, New York City 2013: An internet campaign to raise $50 grand for the annual Halloween Parade was started. Reason is that the previous years’ parade was cancelled by Hurricane Sandy. C’mon people, get your priorities straight! How about this year raising $50 grand to renovate local housing, or feed & clothe the homeless or poor?

:rant:

That the bagels from the bread factories have been getting more poorly sliced over years a good window onto America decline. This latest bag from Franz is the worst yet. My nose is being rubbed in the fact that they dont give a fuck.

- All the current push by corporate flunkies in Congress has been to let the Big Oil and nuke companies just have their way. Well, 10 years ago one of the potential hazards resulting from the floods in Colorado was poisoning from fracking chemicals and radioactive residue from a closed nuke weapons processing plant. Once again, Mother Nature could care less about human standards of “safe” and “foolproof”.

- Things and professions that people have contempt or suspicion for…until they need them: doctors, lawyers, police, mechanics, cops, plumbers, bankers, nutritionists, Insurance agents, psychologists, teachers, unions, electronic repairmen, the federal government.

- Did you know that American raised chickens are being shipped to China for processing, then shipped back to America to be sold to local supermarkets & butcher shops? I mean, damn! Is the threat of unionized chicken butchers/processors so intense that this idiocy is necessary?

- Greenwich Village, New York City 2013: An internet campaign to raise $50 grand for the annual Halloween Parade was started. Reason is that the previous years’ parade was cancelled by Hurricane Sandy. C’mon people, get your priorities straight! How about this year raising $50 grand to renovate local housing, or feed & clothe the homeless or poor?

A lot of nonsensical ranting. So you blindly believe every "...doctors, lawyers, police, mechanics, cops, plumbers, bankers, nutritionists, Insurance agents, psychologists, teachers, unions, electronic repairmen, the federal government."? Really? Want to buy a bridge?

I wonder why a business would send their product to China and back again? It's almost has if thinking is painful for you people.

A lot of nonsensical ranting. So you blindly believe every "...doctors, lawyers, police, mechanics, cops, plumbers, bankers, nutritionists, Insurance agents, psychologists, teachers, unions, electronic repairmen, the federal government."? Really? Want to buy a bridge?

I wonder why a business would send their product to China and back again? It's almost has if thinking is painful for you people.

:palm: As we can see here dear readers, Yaky the MAGA troll is so desperate to have a "win" against critics of his political and social ideology that he totally misses the points of the jokes here (also, his deplorable reading skills adds to his error). His subsequent babbling suggest a drunken or drug addled state, as I hate to think he's actually this dim witted.

:palm: As we can see here dear readers, Yaky the MAGA troll is so desperate to have a "win" against critics of his political and social ideology that he totally misses the points of the jokes here (also, his deplorable reading skills adds to his error). His subsequent babbling suggest a drunken or drug addled state, as I hate to think he's actually this dim witted.

The difference is I know you're as dimwitted as your babbling would suggsst.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

The difference is I know you're as dimwitted as your babbling would suggsst.

:rolleyes: Sure Yaky ... your opinion of me and a metro card will only get you on the bus. Nothing more. Carry on.

Are you sure you're not referring to the Gold King mine leak that Obama's EPA did? (in that first part)

Back