Today's WTF Moment

Bourbon

In Yo Face!
Southwest Airlines is formally allowing miniature horses on its planes as service animals

And Delta allows you to bring home your Thanksgiving turkey!

Southwest Airlines is formally allowing miniature horses on its planes as service animals
Southwest Airlines has finalised its policy on the kinds of animals it will let passengers fly with — and it is formally allowing people to fly with trained miniature horses from next month.

snip

Delta said that it carries around 700 animals a day and that people have tried to fly with animals like turkeys and snakes.

Southwest's move also comes after an emotional support dog was removed from one of the airline's planes in February for biting a child's face.

Miniature horses are recognized as a service animal by the Americans with Disabilities Act, which oversees laws about service animals. They are stronger and live longer than most service dogs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sou...horses-in-service-animal-policy-update-2018-8

I'm not sure that I'd be bothered more by a mini pony in the next aisle, or the 300 pound seat mate who snorts, farts, and hogs up both arm rests -- and who sits on the aisle and blocks flight attendants and lavatory journeyiers.

Pretty impressive!What guy didn't try that!When push cums to shove everyone is a cock sucker!

ouD7YyO.gif

Southwest Airlines has finalised its policy on the kinds of animals it will let passengers fly with — and it is formally allowing people to fly with trained miniature horses from next month.

snip

Delta said that it carries around 700 animals a day and that people have tried to fly with animals like turkeys and snakes.

Southwest's move also comes after an emotional support dog was removed from one of the airline's planes in February for biting a child's face.

Miniature horses are recognized as a service animal by the Americans with Disabilities Act, which oversees laws about service animals. They are stronger and live longer than most service dogs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sou...horses-in-service-animal-policy-update-2018-8
That’s hilarious. I saw a large service dog across the aisle from me on my trip recently. He was under his couple’s feet and was quiet the whole trip.

I know there's a joke here somewhere! But I got nothing!

Back when Southwest first started running commuter Flights from Dallas to Houston we used to refer to them as "Cattle Car" flights.

But those were bad enough! I know I won't ride from Dallas to Houston in a Horse Trailer! So, It's American Airlines for me!

snip

You must be an EXPERT on miniature horses; because this makes two threads you've started about them. :good4u:

I'm not sure that I'd be bothered more by a mini pony in the next aisle, or the 300 pound seat mate who snorts, farts, and hogs up both arm rests -- and who sits on the aisle and blocks flight attendants and lavatory journeyiers.
I had a seat mate like that on a flight. 2.5 hour flight too. About a half hour in the air Diplodocus heaved his bulk out of seat and waddled towards the lavatory. A flight attendant noticed me smashed against the bulk head with a frustrated look on my face. She leaned over and said “if it makes you feel any better we charged him for two seats. I pointed to his and my seat and said “Then why am I sitting here?”.

She said “Good question...I’ll be right back.”. She returned shortly, motioned me to follow and moved me up th business class. That dude had to have been 400#.

I had a seat mate like that on a flight. 2.5 hour flight too. About a half hour in the air Diplodocus heaved his bulk out of seat and waddled towards the lavatory. A flight attendant noticed me smashed against the bulk head with a frustrated look on my face. She leaned over and said “if it makes you feel any better we charged him for two seats. I pointed to his and my seat and said “Then why am I sitting here?”.

She said “Good question...I’ll be right back.”. She returned shortly, motioned me to follow and moved me up th business class. That dude had to have been 400#.

Diplodocus <snort*!> Awesome customer service there. Which airline?

Back