TOM AND ILA - NEED YOU FOR A TAPATALK TEST

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
you are the only two people I know 100% have used tapatalk off the top of my head

we are doing a test to see if banned users can still type on tapatalk.

I've threadbanned you, try posting from tapatalk. thanks.

If you remain threadbanned via tapatalk, then thank my post.

you are the only two people I know 100% have used tapatalk off the top of my head

we are doing a test to see if banned users can still type on tapatalk.

I've threadbanned you, try posting from tapatalk. thanks.

If you remain threadbanned via tapatalk, then thank my post.
Yep no problem!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

This has always been a bug with Tapatalk.

This was a problem early on and the left would get its hair in fire that I was purposely evading threadban. The problem is that unlike the website, Tapatalk doesn't show who is thread banned

This was a problem early on and the left would get its hair in fire that I was purposely evading threadban. The problem is that unlike the website, Tapatalk doesn't show who is thread banned
It's not a bug, the thread banning code is specific to JPP.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Ok it's a feature

Split the hair

Splitting-Hairs-115942.jpg

damo​ recently put in a fix but I guess it's not working

That is because only retarded JPP has the thread ban feature. :)

That is because only retarded JPP has the thread ban feature. :)

Actually it is a great feature

And let's not forget it was put in place because of incessant whining from people like Rana (before she was a Mod), Christie, Darla, Rune and Zipperhead

They ran a persistent campaign to try to get me banned for my "uncivilized" behavior but as I broke no rules they were unsuccessful

They were given the thread ban.

Apparently they didn't realize that righties would get to use it too so I started thread banning all liberals and guess what?

They bitched about that.

I will say this. For as retarded as Gayrod, Thingy and Deshtard are they never scream for people to be banned like the aforementioned posters

Back