Tom I hope you die

How much leaded gas did you huff as a child to be this stupid? Stupid boomers with their lead brains full of worms. Not one of you can write a coherent though, too much poison in your brain

Until victory, always. The left will be ascendant in 2025 after the looting of Britain has run its course. You cannot suppress the inherent internal contradictions of the capitalist system with brutality forever. Fascism is the last rasp of capitalism dying. Until victory, always.

The EU is a right wing fascist institution anyway that would have stood in the way of the formation of a British workers republic. This leaves the door open for the victory of the workers in Britain. This is an opportunity. I am not in the least bit worried. Until victory, always.

The EU is a right wing fascist institution anyway that would have stood in the way of the formation of a British workers republic. This leaves the door open for the victory of the workers in Britain. This is an opportunity. I am not in the least bit worried. Until victory, always.

then why can nations VOTE their way out of it ass smear?

moron1.gif

Back