Tom Tancredo for President

Yeah, he's my Congressman. I like the guy. Unfortunately he is famous for the one issue which overshadows his actual views and record. I am glad he is going to run and bring some of that to the debate or it would have been ignored and lost....

The Thunderbirds did not have explicit sex, that part was clipped out!
The part with Lady Penolope and the cigar was burned.

Everybody knows that early announcers are never front-runners and are in it for dual purpose. There is a reason he will run for Congress at the same time as doing this, and it isn't because he is very likely to become the R Nominee..

I agree. GO TOM!

I totally want him to be the GOP nominee.
I will suport him for the same reason that I supported Al Sharpton and Alan Keyes: we need primary candidates who are willing to ask the 'rude' questions that the other candidates want to avoid like the plague.

I will suport him for the same reason that I supported Al Sharpton and Alan Keyes: we need primary candidates who are willing to ask the 'rude' questions that the other candidates want to avoid like the plague.

Excellent point.

I can't wait to see Dennis Kucinich put Hillary on the hot seat over the iraq war.

Cypress, do you really?

Do you not admit the possibility that Tom could win the White House?

Yes, I think Tom Tancredo could win the white house.

I think you should work as hard as you can, to get as many republicans as you can, to make him the nominee for Prez.

I believe that border security is just one part of a successful platform...

Right now, people need to be convinced that Conservatives will actually act conservative. How do you propose that they do that Augustine?

I believe that border security is just one part of a successful platform...

Right now, people need to be convinced that Conservatives will actually act conservative. How do you propose that they do that Augustine?

By separating himself from Bush as much as possible.

He's been critical of many Bush policies. People will know this.

Back