Tom trying to be all intellectual and shit.

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
Tom, if you'd walk out of your forest of ladyboy faggotry for a minute you'd realize that isreal is running concentration camps. That's what they do Tom. Keep virtue signalling all you want just realize you look like a fucking idiot when you do.

Guille. Why ruin the Fantasy World Tom lives in. Let him while away his last few years over there where he can't really bother anybody. (I hope he has some money left for his children)

Tom, if you'd walk out of your forest of ladyboy faggotry for a minute you'd realize that isreal is running concentration camps. That's what they do Tom. Keep virtue signalling all you want just realize you look like a fucking idiot when you do.

What concentration camps?

Notice the lack of evidence.

Just like the WOKE.

Guille. Why ruin the Fantasy World Tom lives in. Let him while away his last few years over there where he can't really bother anybody. (I hope he has some money left for his children)

Not long ago you told me how much you envied me, cue selective memory loss!

I moved a while back, now in a province with few restrictions and dirt cheap. So it's good for me and the missus, however cannot go to see my son in Japan or my other in London easily.

Get a Shot. Roll the Dice on this one. At your age and condition, what have you to lose?

Back