Tomming

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
oqzTZ.jpg

I grabbed the first thing I could off of the r/pics top queue, gee guys, aren't I so witty?

Actually, this is the current top queue. If only I could have a top queue that were two weeks behind, then I could truly emulate the genius of Tom.

I grabbed the first thing I could off of the r/pics top queue, gee guys, aren't I so witty?

Actually, this is the current top queue. If only I could have a top queue that were two weeks behind, then I could truly emulate the genius of Tom.

You remind me of Sheldon out of the Big Bang Theory, yet another Southern geek with zero social skills. It's lucky that you are ambidextrous otherwise there would be no variety in your sex life at all.

Sheldon___Big_Bang_Theory_by_Petite_Madame.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, there were two answers to that equation, Women, and -Women.

And I believe that "root" in the quote above may refer to the roots in trees and other natural plants rather than square roots in a mathematical sense. Roots, in a linguistic context, often are used as a synonym for "source". So inserting that into a math equation is nonsensical.

Last edited:

And I believe that "root" in the quote above may refer to the roots in trees and other natural plants rather than square roots in a mathematical since. Roots, in a linguistic context, often are used as a synonym for "source". So inserting that into a math equation is nonsensical.

Holy shit, classic Sheldon answer!

And I believe that "root" in the quote above may refer to the roots in trees and other natural plants rather than square roots in a mathematical sense. Roots, in a linguistic context, often are used as a synonym for "source". So inserting that into a math equation is nonsensical.

Can I ask you a question? Do you get +women or -women?

Back