Too many azns at my college

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I propose we ban all immigration from China and India and sentence those already here to death (easier and cheaper than deportation).

No, they're all teachers, and I can't understand a word they're saying. Seriously half of the engineering classes are taught by an Indian or Chinese immigrant.

No, they're all teachers, and I can't understand a word they're saying. Seriously half of the engineering classes are taught by an Indian or Chinese immigrant.

My youngest son was struggling a bit with A level maths last year, so I found a post grad student from Pakistan off t'internet. When I spoke to him initially on the phone he was hard to understand but he was just brilliant and my son blossomed under his tuition. Oh and by the way, he was incredibly cheap as he was subsidising his studies by moonlighting.

Just insist on talking with southern prole speak back to them.

Eventually equilibrium will be achieved.

you're going to the wrong college then watermark

i had teachers from all over the world at my uni....understood everthing they said

I mean, seriously, executing every Asian in America? That is a "simple solution for a simple mind"? That's fucking evil. What is wrong with you Mott?

I mean, seriously, executing every Asian in America? That is a "simple solution for a simple mind"? That's fucking evil. What is wrong with you Mott?
The Asian girls at your school laughed at you when you hit on them, didn't they?

GOD LORD SKIDMARK!!!! Asian women are the only ones in the world were a line like "Hi, I'm an engineering major" actually works!!!

Look Skidmark. Make life a little easier on your self and lower your standards. You're probably never going to be able to find a girl who looks like Krugman anyways.

Back