Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4000+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No such thing

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
With rising price costs is there such a thing as too much ammo? If so how much is it?

NOTE: 22 does not count unless you have 10,000+ rounds.

Of course if you are ever busted for anything they will count all the .22 rounds as well to make you look like a survivalist nut.

Of course if you are ever busted for anything they will count all the .22 rounds as well to make you look like a survivalist nut.

.22's are small like a lefty's waazoo, yours truly has .33's and is a crack shot? As long as I am not drinking while cleaning my 33, which happened to me years ago, during WWIII, aka, the Cold War? My gun went off and I shot myself right in the foot, near scared the sheet out of myself, and started yelling "call the fbi, the commies got me", butt, my father told me, shut up fool, you shot yourself and took me to the doc to get me patched up. And that was the last time I cleaned my gun while banging back shots of tequila, with the worm in it, thank you, I am not a girl? You live, you learn, and lucky for me I lived to go on to be a mensa, and no problems cleaning my guns since then, unlike some lefty fools I could mention, touche.

Back