Top 3 weapons to survive the Zombie Apocalypse....

Cypress

This is actually surprisingly chock full of useful gun intel....
My weapon of choice for killing zombies throughout all my Resident Evil missions was the 12 gauge. So this dude is preaching to the choir...

Last edited:
This is actually surprisingly chock full of useful gun intel....
My weapon of choice for killing zombies throughout all my Resident Evil missions was the 12 gauge. So this dude is preaching to the choir...

Here's my 3:

latest

BAR1226.jpg

stock-photo-illustration-of-a-truck-in-the-setting-of-post-apocalypse-426496885.jpg

Crossbow ....good choice.

That Walking Dead dude with the cross bow is rad

But he's supposed to be a bad ass and that's what makes him so likable.

What did you think of the season ending, with Rick telling Negan he's going to live out the rest of his life in a cage. :D

And do you really think Jesus is going to go along with Maggie and plot against Rick and Machone?

But he's supposed to be a bad ass and that's what makes him so likable.

What did you think of the season ending, with Rick telling Negan he's going to live out the rest of his life in a cage. :D

And do you really think Jesus is going to go along with Maggie and plot against Rick and Machone?

God, I love that show. ' Daryl is the man. I hope to God they never kill him or Michonne off.

I am actually only up through season 7 on Netflix, so I waiting with sweaty palms in anticipation of watching season 8.

Heh, we don't need no stinkin' guns around here for them Zombies! I'll just feed my husband beans and he'll take care of the rest. lol

God, I love that show. ' Daryl is the man. I hope to God they never kill him or Michonne off.

I am actually only up through season 7 on Netflix, so I waiting with sweaty palms in anticipation of watching season 8.

You're going to love it and it will have you on the edge of your seat, with every episode.

Back