Top Gear USA

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I hadn't realised that there is an American version of Top Gear, just watching it now. I am not sure what to make of it, has anybody else seen this?

I hadn't realised that there is an American version of Top Gear, just watching it now. I am not sure what to make of it, has anybody else seen this?

Do they have a copy Clarkson or have we managed to sell him like we sold the bridge?

there are a lot of people that hate american adaptations and like saying "the british version was better" just like they do with the office. So you have those people.

otherwise i dont know, I don't really watch it.

No I haven't. Top Gear is the only BBS show I watch. I'll never forget when they invaded a beach with the commandos in a Ford Fiesta. LOL

As an avid fan of the ORIGINAL, I can tell you that the US version sucks ass!

It isn't nearly as funny or entertaining as the original and the three Chuckleheads they have hosting here can't compare with Richard, James and Jeremy!

As an avid fan of the ORIGINAL, I can tell you that the US version sucks ass!

It isn't nearly as funny or entertaining as the original and the three Chuckleheads they have hosting here can't compare with Richard, James and Jeremy!

The main complaint I hear is that, while the American verion has hijinks and action, it doesn't have anything of substance, such as reviews and educational material, which are equally important for the show to be worth watching.

Back