Top Ten Obama on Libya

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
10. Operation Organizing for Libya

9. Operation 9 Months In The Senate Didn't Prepare Me For This

8. Operation Double Standard

7. Operation Enduring Narcissism

6. Operation alrighty! I'll Do Something....

5. Operation So That's What the Red Button Does

4. Operation Start Without Me

3. Operation France Backed Me Into A Corner

2. Operation Unlike Bush Wars This One Is Justified Because Hey Look A Squirrel

1. Operation Aimless Fury

your post is completely false. go find one post where i say i'm against libya. i have never said that, in fact, i said the opposite, but i expressed concerns. as to iraq, give it up onceler, you do this all the time, you lie about other people's positions. its amazing anyone takes you seriously. you are without a doubt the board's biggest hack and your arguments consists of mainly lies about what other people say.

but i know you will never link to me saying i'm against libya. it doesn't exist and you never back up your claims unless you think you're right. you really need to let go of this whole lying business.

your post is completely false. go find one post where i say i'm against libya. i have never said that, in fact, i said the opposite, but i expressed concerns. as to iraq, give it up onceler, you do this all the time, you lie about other people's positions. its amazing anyone takes you seriously. you are without a doubt the board's biggest hack and your arguments consists of mainly lies about what other people say.

but i know you will never link to me saying i'm against libya. it doesn't exist and you never back up your claims unless you think you're right. you really need to let go of this whole lying business.

This thread & the one I responded to on the main board aren't "supportive" of the Libya effort, nor have the vast majority of your posts since it has started. If you "support" it, you have a strange, strange way of showing that support.

What kind of supporter calls anyone else who supports the effort an "apologist" for Obama?

As for apologizing for Iraq, that's something you have been for a long, long time. I doubt even Bush would say he "exhausted all options" before invading with a straight face.

I'd like to know on what planet someone who opposes Libya is an "apologist" for Obama, but someone like you, who not only supported Iraq but said Bush "exhausted all options," is not an apologist for Bush...

go find one, just one post, where i am against libya.

you are an obama apologists, thats a proven fact. has nothing to do with libya you idiot. either find the post, or just admit you're lying. pretty simple.

lmao...like i said, you can say X, then onceler will claim you said Y, and when you show him you said X, he will call you pathological etc....i expressly said i support the action, but onceler claims that means i don't...and notice he can't find a single post where i say i'm opposed....its beyond pathetic onceler

i'm tired of your lies....

gaddafi_sarkozy_1210.jpg

obama+qaddafi.jpg

Whatever happened to friends, Obama and Sarkozy?

Back