Top's Ass is Going to Be Sore Tomorrow

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Alabama has shoved a massively oversized cock into it, with zero lubrication, except for the occasional payoff. LOLZ, so much for America's number 1 college football team!!

:1up:

it does hurt, ass raped by a retarded coach.
Your supposed to smoke the grass not eat it.

Last nights rape without the courtesy of a reacharound was what I was afraid of. Bama had an awesome QB, we had one we won with inspite of him instead of because of him.
Great game by Bama's offense and Defense total team effort.

Sorry...didn't watch the game.....had more exciting things to do. Those milk carton labels don't get filed by themselves you know?

Yeah, in Ohio someone has to drink A LOT of water/light beer and stand over them for hours at a time. In other states, we extract milk from cows and sometimes goats, and package it into cartons.

Checked in with 6 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter....3-0 or 6-0, I can't remember. Then checked in at halftime to let the ESPN goobers try to convince me that 9-0 halftime score was so much more exciting than 24-14. The didn't. Went to bed before the touchdown. Woke up this morning and my 8 year old had the TV on griping because OSU would have made a more exciting game, in his opinion.

Mott, I know it wasn't a shoot-out, but how can you be so negative about what may have been one of the greatest defensive football games ever? LSU averaged 30-something points a game and last night they didn't cross the 50 yard line until 7+ mins into the 4th quarter.

Well, I guess for a number of modern Americans, we need to start adding random explosions into the game to compensate for their attention span... I personally wasn't excited to be watching either team play, although I wanted Alabamer to win, but the game was actually a great deal of fun.

The last time a Tiger got beat like that his wife was wielding a golf club!!

Mott, I know it wasn't a shoot-out, but how can you be so negative about what may have been one of the greatest defensive football games ever? LSU averaged 30-something points a game and last night they didn't cross the 50 yard line until 7+ mins into the 4th quarter.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm sure to a Bama fan it was a great game. If it had been OSU I'd have been thrilled and, btw, congrats but still and all...it was a sleep fest.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm sure to a Bama fan it was a great game. If it had been OSU I'd have been thrilled and, btw, congrats but still and all...it was a sleep fest.

Of course my being a Bama fan made it better. But I am also a fan of defensive football. I enjoyed it for that reason too.

Well, I guess for a number of modern Americans, we need to start adding random explosions into the game to compensate for their attention span... I personally wasn't excited to be watching either team play, although I wanted Alabamer to win, but the game was actually a great deal of fun.
That's reminds me of a great idea I had. I hate it when Golfers call themselves athletes. There not. Any sport which the participants include martini's as part of the training regime are not athletes. To top that off only watching grass grow tops golf as the worlds most boring spectator sport (not to mention a gross waste of real estate) so why not make golf a truly interesting spectator sport by having contestants play in a mine field? Tiger wants to prove he's a stud athelete? Fine! Let him play 9 rounds in a course 200 bouncing Betties randomly planted. It sure would add new meaning to the term "Playing in the hazard!".

Back