TOSRV

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I'll be out of the box for the next few days riding the Tour of the Scioto River Valley (TOSRV). It's 210 miles in two days of relatively flat riding that can be made miserable real quick by the unpredictable spring weather in these parts. Regardsless, it's the largest supported bike tour in the midwest with about 5,000 riders. We'll start at Downtown Columbus and will follow the Scioto river south to where it empties into the Ohio river in Portsmouth, Oh. I have my Schwinn Paramount shined up and ready to roll and I'm looking forward to drinking a couple of Sam Adams when I get back. I'll have earned them! :)

CYA all Sunday night! :)

I'll be out of the box for the next few days riding the Tour of the Scioto River Valley (TOSRV). It's 210 miles in two days of relatively flat riding that can be made miserable real quick by the unpredictable spring weather in these parts. Regardsless, it's the largest supported bike tour in the midwest with about 5,000 riders. We'll start at Downtown Columbus and will follow the Scioto river south to where it empties into the Ohio river in Portsmouth, Oh. I have my Schwinn Paramount shined up and ready to roll and I'm looking forward to drinking a couple of Sam Adams when I get back. I'll have earned them! :)

CYA all Sunday night! :)
So up to 250,000 points if I take my truck down there?

Back