Totalitarism is just bad.... do not forget Tanjung Priok!

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
History tend to repeat hitself. Especially in the last years.

So here is a photo from the 1984 Tanjung Priok massacre to not forget:
WG7ZrQH

24 people were killed that day in Jakarta from military personnel.
Do not forget.

Very very strange things happened that day. I read that gov was involved into dark things, used military to cover up.
Clearly, as always with politics and nation-wide matters, we will meet the truth when he comes to the surface...

WG7ZrQH

Do not forget.

24 people killed?
That's just a typical day in an American school.

yep but this is not coming from military personnel, who should protect, not kill homeland people. Anyway, you guys should definitely do something against guns in your country. Despite I don't really thing that's the point, cause if you take switzerland for instance, is one of the country with most guns. Despite they do not have any massacre at schools etc...

that's not strange, that's normal day in indonesia, to quote
NiftyNiblick
unfortunately. I know for sure that Ferdinand Marcos's third son ("Ramil", brother of Bongbong and Imee) was killed in the riots/massacre by military. Ferdinand hired a secret agency or something to investigate on the matter... and they found the truth of what happened there.

WG7ZrQH

Do not forget.

I am actually more concerned about what orders the American military would follow.

Well Biden has so weakened our military I doubt any of them even know how to shoot a gun.

They certainly know how to raise a pride flag over military bases though
That’s an insult to the men and women who volunteer to defend our nation. My family is a military family and I find your comment to be very moronic, and totally inaccurate.

Well Biden has so weakened our military I doubt any of them even know how to shoot a gun.

They certainly know how to raise a pride flag over military bases though

The military has been on the decline since the bungled Clinton era drawdowns but yes, the officer corps is a disaster. America would be better off if everyone above one star was gone tomorrow, and half the one stars have to go too. This driving us into a war with Russia and China is insane...the chances that we would win are zero, the only question is whether it would take us more than a week to lose.

Back