BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
just watched celtics

had like 9 beers

on my eighth

going to go play rockband and sing rush songs

peace the MOTHERCUKING OUT

Nice to see the Celtics winning, I kind of like them...

As long as motherfucking Oklahomo City loses, I am happy, and the Heat can win for all I care. Get it together, Spurs!!!

I guess I'm one to talk. Five beers gets me hella buzzed; I'd probably pass out if I drank nine beers, or even seven for that matter. But it depends on the day.

Oddly, I tend to hold my hard A a lot more gracefully. I've had four gins (neat) and barely felt it.

I guess I'm one to talk. Five beers gets me hella buzzed; I'd probably pass out if I drank nine beers, or even seven for that matter. But it depends on the day.

Oddly, I tend to hold my hard A a lot more gracefully. I've had four gins (neat) and barely felt it.

I remember around New Years my buddy and I indulged in wine. I had 3.5 bottles of some very good Michigan and Italian varieties.

The rest of the night did not go well.

I remember around New Years my buddy and I indulged in wine. I had 3.5 bottles of some very good Michigan and Italian varieties.

The rest of the night did not go well.

Here in WA we have a restaurant chain called the Rock, where they have a drink known as "the Bucket." It's a blend of several rums served in a plastic bucket. One night, I drank two of those and chased it with a bottle of red wine. Not a good night. To cut a long story short, I ended up hitting on my friend's little sister (she was 17 at the time) and threw up on his living room floor. He didn't speak to me for a couple weeks thereafter...

The Rock exists in a few states, but it is pretty badass. It is actually in Colorado (I imagine Denver), so Damo, SF, Zappas, et. al., should check it out if they haven't already.

Order the Chicken Fingers side, and I like the Wild Thing Beer (but do buy a fucking Bucket).

Here in WA we have a restaurant chain called the Rock, where they have a drink known as "the Bucket." It's a blend of several rums served in a plastic bucket. One night, I drank two of those and chased it with a bottle of red wine. Not a good night. To cut a long story short, I ended up hitting on my friend's little sister (she was 17 at the time) and threw up on his living room floor. He didn't speak to me for a couple weeks thereafter...
You've just gained a huge measure of respect in my eyes Brent! :)

Truth be told, I would have done anything (and still would, if I were single) to get into her pants. Spinner if I've ever seen one.
I hear ya man. I have a preference for spinners too. I prefer my women to be little muffins between 4'10" and 5'4". My wife is only 5'2" and weighed a buck five when we got married. That was seven years ago. She's put on a couple of pounds since then but is still adorable. :)

Back