Traffic cop violates traffic law

battleborn is a traffic cop don't you dare say anyting negative or his police academy III class mates will be after you.

Shut up...cupcake stalker.......

battleborn is a traffic cop don't you dare say anyting negative or his police academy III class mates will be after you.

Ya are boring the shit out of everyone with your third grade humor...or lack of it!:shock:

Cut it any way you like, that's pretty crook - I'm surprised the firies didn't hook the car up and drag it out of the way.

Maybe they were too busy..............

Cut it any way you like, that's pretty crook - I'm surprised the firies didn't hook the car up and drag it out of the way.

fighting the fire...and this hydrant was out of reach! Who knows...however I think this was supposed to be for humor sake not a serious post!

If we came upon a place where there was a need for the hydrant and a car was in front of it, one of two things would happen.

1. We'd have simply "pushed" the car out of the way with the truck, or...

2. We'd have broken both windows and the hose would have gone through the car.

fighting the fire...and this hydrant was out of reach! Who knows...however I think this was supposed to be for humor sake not a serious post!

Probably, but it seems to me that she had no right to park in violation of the law regarding parking near a hydrant - good enough for Joe Citizen, good enough for her. I mean it's not like she was on a job or something. Even then she should have found a better place to park. I know, I know, I'm being picky but it's shit like that which annoys the public and comes back on the rest of us.

If we came upon a place where there was a need for the hydrant and a car was in front of it, one of two things would happen.

1. We'd have simply "pushed" the car out of the way with the truck, or...

2. We'd have broken both windows and the hose would have gone through the car.

Firies get to break stuff all the time, all I've ever done is kick a few doors in, has nowhere near the same sort of cachet to it. However it can be amusing :clink:

Firies get to break stuff all the time, all I've ever done is kick a few doors in, has nowhere near the same sort of cachet to it. However it can be amusing :clink:
True... Of course people are generally glad to see us and it isn't quite the surprise when we break down doors. People are shocked that we cut holes in their roofs though, and that traffic cop would have been displeased.

Allright already...........

Give the Bimbo female cop a 'Bad Cop Award'...no donut for her! Geez the mileage this is getting is silly!:D

True... Of course people are generally glad to see us and it isn't quite the surprise when we break down doors. People are shocked that we cut holes in their roofs though, and that traffic cop would have been displeased.

Don't they get the axe symbolism? :cof1:

That Hurst jaws of life is a brilliant tool.

With one of those and a good saw we can take apart a car in about 2 minutes...

:D

I've seen it done, quite amazing.

It used to be here that police did the rescues using the Hurst. I actually trained in accident investigation years ago and in using the Hurst, then the job was rightly handed over to the fire service after a huge wrangle. Anyway when the firies got the Hursts and began to attend traffic prangs to do the rescue job it was a hoot, it didn't matter how easy it was to extract a trapped victim (you know, by extending the door and cutting the hinges to pull it off) they would ALWAYS cut the roof off! It got so that a job would go over the radio and we'd be told firies were on the way to do the rescue and there would be a chorus of voices 'CUT THE ROOF OFF!' coming over the radio. :D

Oh and when firies got the job and did the rescues the bloody media would time them and announce it took fire service personnel "three minutes and fifteen seconds" to extricate the victim. It got so that it was unnecessary pressure. I haven't heard them do that for a while.

Back