Traffic

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
Driving through Nashville going to the in-laws. Went through Little Rock yesterday. I don't know how you folks who live in cities do it. Add to the traffic the construction going on in both cities...it's enough to drive a person nuts. Stop .... Creep forward .... Stop .... Creep forward .... Go a decent clip ... Stop again .... Creep forward. Road rage almost makes sense to me now ... almost. ;)

Driving through Nashville going to the in-laws. Went through Little Rock yesterday. I don't know how you folks who live in cities do it. Add to the traffic the construction going on in both cities...it's enough to drive a person nuts. Stop .... Creep forward .... Stop .... Creep forward .... Go a decent clip ... Stop again .... Creep forward. Road rage almost makes sense to me now ... almost. ;)

I live about 6 miles from my work... rarely takes me more than 10 minutes.

Yeah, being stuck in traffic raises my blood pressure more than jarods posts here. God I hate it.

You had to be going through at rush hour; because that's the same way it is in Phoenix, both in the morning and the afternoon.

It can and it does drive you nuts. The joke up here is that Columbus has two seasons. Winter and construction.

Come to my city (NYC) it'll take you over 2 hours to get a mile away in Manhattan, where I am.

Back