Trans-sexual baby-sitter starved, beat 4-year-old, then watched him die

Big Money

court-tranny-nanny.jpg

Kryzie King, a transgendered woman originally born Christopher King, has a sealed rape arrest on her record.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ath-relatives-article-1.1575462#ixzz2q5EqKyek

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing done by their 'black' relatives is ever beyond right-wing racists. They want slavery back.

We already have slavery. Go deep into every big liberal city and you'll find the plantation where the democrats house and feed their slaves. They also provide transportation and instructions on how to vote.

Nothing done by their 'black' relatives is ever beyond right-wing racists. They want slavery back.
Wow you know nothing about the political history behind slavery. Here's a clue: it was a Democrat Party institution. And it still is.

Sieg heil!

That would have been your standard greeting to your German masters if the USA hadn't intervened, wouldn't it, Taffy?

But I suppose you're used to licking the boots of your conquerors. How long have the English ruled your little land?

That would have been your standard greeting to your German masters if the USA hadn't intervened, wouldn't it, Taffy?

But I suppose you're used to licking the boots of your conquerors. How long have the English ruled your little land?

Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! So DON'T call me stupid, lady. Just THANK me! ...If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles!"
...A Fish Called Wanda

Disgusting, isn't it?

A horrific crime is committed against an innocent child, and a foreign liberal uses the occasion to bash America.

Wow you know nothing about the political history behind slavery. Here's a clue: it was a Democrat Party institution. And it still is.

No - it was a Southern institution, as you know. You betrayed Lincoln's party, as you know, to get the racists onside.

No - it was a Southern institution, as you know. You betrayed Lincoln's party, as you know, to get the racists onside.
That's the version of history as re-written by Democrats, but it's not the real history. Perhaps you should do more research. Here's another clue: start by reading the history as told by the other side, not just yours.

Back