transgender tenant....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
okay here's a new one.....client just called......they have a transgender tenant, rented the apartment as a female, becoming male.......presurgery, still has female body........zit has decided to go without a shirt in the swimming pool.......it is a family community with young children.........can the landlord require zit to wear a shirt or a woman's swimsuit without discriminating?........

okay here's a new one.....client just called......they have a transgender tenant, rented the apartment as a female, becoming male.......presurgery, still has female body........zit has decided to go without a shirt in the swimming pool.......it is a family community with young children.........can the landlord require zit to wear a shirt or a woman's swimsuit without discriminating?........

1. Is anybody complaining?
2. Is there a Dress Code at the Pool?

Yaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

Yes, of course....

Does the state/city have laws against discrimination based on gender identity?

I'd say they should do whatever they can to prevent those children from ever finding out that women have boobs.

Imagine all the trouble that would ensue if the children found that out.

I'd say they should do whatever they can to prevent those children from ever finding out that women have boobs.

If we discourage breast feeding around the world it's only fair that we do the same here. Just say "no" to titties.

That isn't the point, is it? Do you know of a pool where the female patrons are allowed to be topless? Or the males speedo-less?;)

Sure there is....nothing wrong with simple rules at pools....I suppose you're ok with people who hang on the lane lines, too...;(

What I'm ok with is seeing reality for what it is, and americans are always shatting themselves over some 1st world "issue" that almost always comes down to some little hissyfitted out group who wants to control another group's behavior. Perhaps you need a real problem.

Evict him. He lied on her lease agreement. Problem solved.

Back