TRASH TALK!

with so few people, it was kinda hard for all of us not to have stacked to the hilt teams, with gold star players!!!

we all have good teams, its just this leag is just weird.. i didnt take enogh time setting it up... my bad i am sorry

I still have a kick ass team and am stomping ya! :D

so none of this B.S. about not paying attention to your teams.... I am taking my first place position PROUDLY!

I WILL HEAR none of this garbage THAT IS DISPARAGING MY WINS!!!!

I am a WINNER!!!!

LMAO!

care

I still have a kick ass team and am stomping ya! :D

so none of this B.S. about not paying attention to your teams.... I am taking my first place position PROUDLY!

I WILL HEAR none of this garbage THAT IS DISPARAGING MY WINS!!!!

I am a WINNER!!!!

LMAO!

care
:D, You are a winner.

Now look in the mirror and repeat...

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and GoshDarnit people like me!"

Do I have a kickass Fantasy Football team or what?

:D
The only thing that is a greater waste of time than watching pro sports is participating in fantasy leagues. The only people dumber than pro sports fans are those participating in fantasy leagues.

The only thing that is a greater waste of time than watching pro sports is participating in fantasy leagues. The only people dumber than pro sports fans are those participating in fantasy leagues.
Right, because participating a smidge more in something that you find entertaining couldn't possibly be any more entertaining...

:rolleyes:

Translation: "Every time I play in a fantasy league, I get my ass kicked." coupled with "I always got picked last when playing for real"

Back