Triumph Des Willens

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Have you ever asked yourself, "What would I have done if I were in Germany before Hitler's rise to power?" Well, to Trump supporters, you already know. Hitler came. And you were one of the faces in the crowd, cheering madly.

This is you, Trump supporters. You are a fascist.

Last edited:
Have you ever asked yourself, "What would I have done if I were in Germany before Hitler's rise to power?" Well, to Trump supporters, you already know. Hitler came. And you were one of the faces in the crowd, cheering madly.

does that make you a Pole in a Warsaw ghetto......or a frozen corpse buried in the snow on the way to Leningrad.......

This is you, Trump supporters. You are a fascist.

Great little film. Can't you just see trump flying into a crowd like that? His tiny mind would love such an extravagant gesture.

if we have to eliminate the takers then perhaps it is worth it. I want civil war. I want blood. I want suffering. I relish in peoples pain.

Back